The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous I_vote_lcapReginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous I_voting_barReginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous I_vote_lcapReginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous I_voting_barReginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous

Go down 
+4
Psykhe
Melora
berrol
Mani929
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mani929
Admin

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Empty
PostSubject: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 am

Here some Picx of this Great Victory over Our Unhonorbale Lord of Chaos Leader >> ! ......<<< Sealladh Brings Glory ! >>>> Have fun

here the duel about to start ...

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R110

Here We Goo

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R210

Was joking until i got bored ...then....

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R310

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R410

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R510

Now ! here is his Death Coming....!! lol

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R610

Now Another Friend of mine want to duel me ... here we go...

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous R710

Ouch thats hurt ! and was Fast duel...

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Anothe10

But We fight And respect Duels Even Our Enemy's Like Lord Of Chaos ..

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous 2d10

And Again ! Sealladh Bring Glory Open Us ...

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous 2d110

Here Oduda Asking me to make them her pets?? *Laugh* hehe

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Odua_p10

Sealladh Brings Glory !!

Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
berrol

berrol

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:20 pm

ahh the brutal but just rami strikes again , ever so sensitve ( I CANT WAIT TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF ) and head strong on his path to glory. Well done rami , i am certainly proud.
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Thanks my friend ! will be more blood soon....get ready for this war !! Our Enemy's Gonna Suffer this.....(gonna be pain in there ass's) In war No mercy ...Kill Lord of Chaos everywhere and anytime...make them suffer !!! good luck all
Back to top Go down
Melora

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Congratulation rami, you make us all proud !!! This make my day. Smile
Although, there is no picture of the LOC leader with its full health, I guess you waited him to recover before beginning the fight. Smile

May this heroic victory be followed by many others !!!!
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 pm

i told him to get ready ! like 5 min ..i guess he knew that i am gonna win the duel ! anyway he is pvp 0 and with 6 blows..he sucks ! and for some reason his hp stay low on my screen ! ...maybe he is bugged i am sure he was full hp ...! coz he said ready
Back to top Go down
Melora

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm

I already had this bug in the past. I was in a group and told faucon "ouah this tank is taking a lot of damage , he never has his full hp". Actually he had full hp, wasn't showing it on my screen Smile
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

cheers you dont have no idea what i am gonna do to those losers ! they Want War i will give them one ..hehe ...
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 pm

His HP was full at the beginning of the fight. It wasn't full for very long and rami's barely dropped at all.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Brutal but just is the correct term, indeed.

Reginar continued his lies again last night, and really pissed me and Rami off in denying all he did because of the presence of a Grey Knight. He even claimed he wanted no war - yet anyone who came to onyx last night or has walked through white sands recently has seen the truth.

He and his guild pay dearly, no mercy. We are not tools, we will not be smeared and provoked and Sealladh is not some guild to be pushed around by griefer jerks. If we were to back down now, Sealladh would be nothing but a joke in their eyes and anyone who hears the story. A swift death to any LoC member, and 30 silver in payment for every screen shot of a slain LoC member from this day forward. May as well make it extra fun as well as profitable, not just for the honor of our guild Laughing

For Honor, for Glory, for Sealladh!
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Admin
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:30 am

Outstanding, truly! With strength and honor, Hyborian glory will be ours!
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:26 pm

I must say it is a good feeling to be part of an anti-ganking guild that doesn't suck at PvP ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 pm

hehe dont worry no one sucks ! all of us pro pvp Razz but in honor ways ! even its rp based ! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Aw man, lol... i'm like in tears right now looking through these. I love you Rami, come back to AoC you super-human PvPer!
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

haha callesto i am still alive u know !! Razz yeah really i miss u all Sad
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm

RAMI!!!! COME BACK TO AOC YOU DOLT!
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 am

RAMI!!!!!!!!!! GET BACK IN GAME!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikaro

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 am

I actually remember seeing this ^.=.^
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm

...you played on cimmeria with us?
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 am

Nikaro is Reginer, didn't you know that? affraid
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:28 am

No, I had not a clue... are you serious? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 am

Naturally I am. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous   Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reginer Death <<-- OUR ENEMY Lord of Chaos Leader have Been Killed in DUel By Lord Ramidyous
Page 1 of 1