The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Shigeko, death from the shadows. I_vote_lcapShigeko, death from the shadows. I_voting_barShigeko, death from the shadows. I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Shigeko, death from the shadows. I_vote_lcapShigeko, death from the shadows. I_voting_barShigeko, death from the shadows. I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Shigeko, death from the shadows.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigeko

Shigeko, death from the shadows. Empty
PostSubject: Shigeko, death from the shadows.   Shigeko, death from the shadows. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 pm

(( Thanks for letting me join the guild! I've been having a lot of fun! I bought Conan a while back and didn't get very far before leaving the game. I have a level 18 character on another server, but I think it used to be on the RP server. I came back to AoC because of the amount of RP and I'm just getting tired of these other MMOs on the market. I couldn't believe how great it looked and I was super excited about the Rise of the God Slayer. ))

The Shigeko you know.

Shigeko walks through the large gates of the city with a small cloth bag of belongings. To anyone who would have looked upon her she would appear a poor, but beautiful girl from Khitai. She and the others, who have just been hired as city workers, walk towards the very small and dirty living conditions given to all laborers. Brutus the labor foreman has managed to keep an almost prison like condition under the noses of the town leaders.

Days past and Shigeko's work has declined, she has a hard time keeping up with everyone while cleaning the buildings and the town courtyard. Brutus has made note of this and has picked his day to approach her. Brutus walks into a dusty building where he sees the young woman sweeping the floor but she stops to rub her eyes. The woman looks dead tired Brutus thinks to himself then shrugs off the thought as he steps down on the end of the broom with his large boot " You can't keep up with everyone else. I have tried making you sleep outside and now I'm out of options. You have to bed with me or you're fired. I have no time for uselessness." Brutus barks out at the woman demanding in his tone. Before the man had time to blink his eyes once more he found the now broken handle of the broom lodged in his throat. As his life comes to an end and the room around him fades he can see the visage of sweet young Shigeko cleaning with a half broken broom. Her facial expression as sweet as ever and she didn't pay any mind to him as he dies on the floor.

The leaders might have noticed an increase in the happiness of the rest of the city workers since the mysterious death of Brutus the foreman.

The Shigeko you don't know.

(( Coming soon! I just wanted to get something up here! Most of the members of the guild will know her as one of the workers around town. ))
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Shigeko, death from the shadows.   Shigeko, death from the shadows. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 am

(( glad to have you back in AoC. It really is the best MMO available at this time. Best looking, best game play, best music (by far) and one of the if not the best communities. Enjoy your stay in Hyboria. ))
Back to top Go down
Yralin

Yralin

PostSubject: Re: Shigeko, death from the shadows.   Shigeko, death from the shadows. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:53 am

((Welcome back, Shigeko!))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wahirsch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shigeko, death from the shadows.   Shigeko, death from the shadows. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shigeko, death from the shadows.
Page 1 of 1