The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx I_vote_lcapRamidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx I_voting_barRamidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx I_vote_lcapRamidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx I_voting_barRamidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mani929
Admin

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Empty
PostSubject: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 pm

In-game IC information -

Age - 80
Path - Barbrain
Guilde - Sealladh
Rank- Leader
Crafting skills - Weaponsmith , Armorsmith

he born in a barbarian family his family was killed by murders ..they took him as slave with them and travel to khemi lands but the sea was angry and the ship crashed into a big rocket.few of slaves got survived this Terrible Accident . until he found him self into an island that ruled by someone called storm and his army the "Red hand" he takes over Tortage city ..but the brave herculex and the people inside fight along to free this land..Herculex killed storm and moved to his real Homeland...there
He fights along with brave heros in Cranch Village until he find what he wants .....a company of true loyal heroes & friends ..they start to work hard..until they build there city ...they called the Sealladh Guild . strong guild with loyal heroes will return the freedom to Hyboria .

OOC -information

Age 23
Location-israel
sex-male
name-Rami

well i owned a coffenet shop before 3 months untill we moved to a city ..i am also a Computer Technician .
my main Language is Arabic and i speak also Hebrow , English . but most of the time Hebrow and Arabic .
i like to vist alot of places like the Us , France , Canda ,Eypt ..so far..:-)
i hate act of Racsim or Insulting others...whatever there color , religion , Nationalty .
i like open mined communty with new cool ideas and peaceful way of think'n ...
Very Happy well thats me and this is my picx for now - ..

this pic was 2 years ago -

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Rami10

this one last year - in my coffenet shop
its a webcam pic so its sucks Razz

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Ram_310

and this pic before like 8 months

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Rami_210

and this one my car Razz - with swords lol - but fast car ..Razz i was raceing with my baby Razz

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx My_car10

well thats all for now Razz if you want to know me more just ask ..

Last edited by Mani929 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Your kinda handsome, Rami Razz

And I'm in love with your car. HEY! What's that?! *points so you turn your head and runs off with your keys*
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: :P thank alot Callesto   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 pm

you like my car Razz take it..i dont need it in age of conan there no highway there Razz can't race with others Sad
Back to top Go down
Kimmy/Malkaleth

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 am

Wow love the car indeed!

RP with ya soon I hope!

Kimmy
Back to top Go down
Cocoz

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 pm

You're not what I imagined you would look like, What a Face I thought you'd be like a 13 year old boy for some reason, lol jk.. but you're very cute Razz
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 pm

O_o 13 years old thatss lamte Razz lol and what the hell a boy in this age will do in AOc Razz
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Cocoz wrote:
You're not what I imagined you would look like, What a Face I thought you'd be like a 13 year old boy for some reason, lol jk.. but you're very cute Razz

Yeah, Rami is kinda cute.... you know, for a boy.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:41 pm

thanks Callesto :$ you also cute girl and you have a great personalty Very Happy very strong one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx   Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life  + picx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramidyous main char' -Leader- my IC char' &my real life + picx
Page 1 of 1