The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The Death of LoC I_vote_lcapThe Death of LoC I_voting_barThe Death of LoC I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The Death of LoC I_vote_lcapThe Death of LoC I_voting_barThe Death of LoC I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The Death of LoC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psykhe

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Lets post some SS's of dead LoC members.

These first two are a three part series. Rami and an LoC 3 levels higher in the backgrould. Cally pulling off a fatality in the forground. Both were 1v1 as you can see I was not involved. You can see the health of Rami's opponent and you can see his in the group screen. They never stood a chance.

The Death of LoC Sain_picture003
The Death of LoC Sain_picture006
The Death of LoC Sain_picture007

This next one is an LoC that Rami and I found in Ego Mountains.

The Death of LoC Sain_picture010

Then for some reason while I sat on the rocks he decided to use Cheat the Reaper while Rami was standing right there. I only came over to capture the result of his idiocy.

The Death of LoC Sain_picture011
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 am

For the record, I'm Herenni in that first set of pictures.

And I really have no idea how to use my barbarian in PvP. Not exactly my kind of character.

And I only attacked that LoC because he was running in to heal the person Rami was dueling 1v1, so I stopped him asap.
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 pm

hehe Razz he didnt know what hit him ! my Petssssssssss was mad on LOC hehe ...we killed him like 3 times poor one..he didnt even fight back ! lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Psykhe

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Well you did. I didn't kill him at all. =P
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Aw man, these pictures make me miss Rami so much!
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 am

I know Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

i miss u 2 guys ! who knows maybe soon i will return Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

BUT BUT BUT THIS TIME YOU REALLY NEED TO DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 pm

haha i need lot of stuff in this life !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Death of LoC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of LoC   The Death of LoC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of LoC
Page 1 of 1