The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Application - Lajtarak I_vote_lcapApplication - Lajtarak I_voting_barApplication - Lajtarak I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Application - Lajtarak I_vote_lcapApplication - Lajtarak I_voting_barApplication - Lajtarak I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Application - Lajtarak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freneticfangs

Application - Lajtarak Empty
PostSubject: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 am

IC:

Your Name in game: Lajtarak
Class: HoX
Level: 43
Trade Skills: Just gathering for now. Open to whatever the guild needs as my craft.
Story[Put it now Or later]: Sadly I lost my rather long character background story to my old PC. However, I've yet to search the hard drive. It might just be alive!
One major aspect is that the body my character finds herself in is not her own at this point in the story. She's not likely to say anything outright as people would think she's crazy, but she's exploring the world trying to find answers. You might notice her ease around Cimmerians and how she's not comfortable in the heat - or even bumping into things as she's not yet used to her new dimensions.

OCC:

Name: Cristina
Reason Why you join the guild: I'm looking for a guild that quests together. A group of RPers who engage in world PvP. The massive battles are something to look forward to. It would be nice if we had allied guilds also. Most of all I'm looking for a guild that lets me immerse myself in the game.
About Your self: I'm a pre-vet student who adores MMOs. Been looking around for something to entertain me, and I think AoC has amazing potential for RP. I like the outdoors; hiking, swimming, white water rafting. The most peaceful moment in my life was skydiving and seeing the beauty of the horizon. Not sure if that makes me crazy or just incredibly calm. I think this smiley is adorable --> Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ricgard

Ricgard

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

APPROVED!

Unfortunately it's not up to me though. Razz Don't see any reason why you wouldn't be, let me be the first to pre-welcome you to Sealladh.
Back to top Go down
Freneticfangs

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 am

A grand toast to approvals!

Now... who do I talk to in game? I want to go pester someone to have a glance at this.
WTB guild chat, yes?
Back to top Go down
Ricgard

Ricgard

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Send a shout to Callesto (alt. Glioca), she is our fearless leader.
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:27 pm

I have added you to my friends list and will be looking for you in game. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 pm

I've added you to my friends list as well, Cristina, and look forward to speaking with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lajtarak   Application - Lajtarak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Lajtarak
Page 1 of 1