The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Ye old application I_vote_lcapYe old application I_voting_barYe old application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Ye old application I_vote_lcapYe old application I_voting_barYe old application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Ye old application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuthfrid

Ye old application Empty
PostSubject: Ye old application   Ye old application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:56 am

Your Name in game:Cuthfrid
Class: Conqurer
Level: 68
Trade Skills: Weaponsmith
Story[Put it now Or later]:
-Born in tartinia a half breed of cimmerian father and aquilonian mother
-was a gaurdian of peace with in the wildlands for sometime till a tragic accident killed a close friend
-Currently returned from a year at sea finding his land legs *snickers* and see what has changed

OCC:

Name: John
Reason Why you join the guild: Always been a roleplayer to some standard at one time of the other have a great dislike in gank squads *DEATH TO TEMPLE! DEATH TO MONUET! THE FALSE PRIEST!* *coughs* anyway used to be a member of a guild called vangaurd we did protection duty in tesso and other places when the kill squads came out I also set up rp for folks that enjoyed it in the guild
About Your self:A good ole country boy that fell into the gaming scene to put it plainly want to know more? ask.
Back to top Go down

Ye old application
Page 1 of 1