The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Application process I_vote_lcapApplication process I_voting_barApplication process I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Application process I_vote_lcapApplication process I_voting_barApplication process I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Application process

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

Application process Empty
PostSubject: Application process   Application process Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 pm

If you are applying for the guild through this forum, follow this simple layout:

IC information (should be done in character):

Name - Include your main character's name, and then in parenthesis, any alternate characters you will join with.

Age - How old is your character?

Desribe yourself - Give a brief description of what your character is like personality wise and any other information that makes them who they are.

A brief history - Factual or created background of your character.

OOC information:

Name, age - We just want to keep things friendly so introduce yourself a bit!

What class you enjoy playing - Just so we know what class you are and how to best help you as a member.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - Give us some insight into what makes you love rp!
Back to top Go down
Arrevan

Arrevan

PostSubject: Re: Application process   Application process Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 am

Name - Arrevan (just her for now)

Age - 30

Desribe yourself - She is a very mysterious, Stygian woman. Slightly sarcastic at times, evil without being rude (hopefully) and almost appears regal, or at least she feels she is.

A brief history - Upon gazing into the scrying pool, Thaylius her lover was revealed to be unfaithful so she poisoned him and left him sitting face down at the table. She is considering seeking out his mistress.

OOC information:

Name, age - Lucy, 48. Married for 27 years.

What class you enjoy playing - I am partial to playing anything to do with the mystical arts but do like melee on those days when things just are not going right! If you know what I mean.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - I have been a leader in role play communites for years now and I feel it is the best way to really enjoy a game. I like that I can develop each characters personalty and histories to go that particular one. I enjoy the social aspect of it as well.
Back to top Go down
Laz

Laz

PostSubject: Re: Application process   Application process Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:53 am

Name-Kironus

Age-21

Describe yourself-He is very loyal for an assasin, He's aquilonian, He is also very precise in terms of his contracts and assignments.

A brief history-As a trouble some youth, Kironus found himself to be always in trouble with the local legion, he was quick, nimble, and very precise with a blade, until one night on his usually routine of theft and vandalism, he found himself inside the temple of Mitra and it was there that Mitra spoke to him with his devine voice telling him that he should use these gifts that he possesed to use them in the fight of good, after taking in each of the avatars words carefully he left the temple , with a purpose, and that was to bring down the enemies and all those who stood in his path for the greater good.

OOC information

Name, age - Travis, 21.

What class you enjoy playing - I enjoy playing soldiers just the feel of being on the front lines is a thrill but i have never played and assasin before and it looks to be really fun from what i've seen in raids.

What do you enjoy most about RP - tbh before conan i never knew what rp was but after playing was totally shocked that there was another aspect to gaming it was way more fun then the usual grinding and you get to meet and really know other people that make up your guild and rp community.
Back to top Go down
Ultann

PostSubject: Re: Application process   Application process Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 am

Name - Ultann of Cimmeria (also Setkhafele)

Age - 24 (Setkhafele is 26)

Desribe yourself - Ultann is hardy and one who enjoys life to its fullest. He is a strong believer in self-reliance, and pokes (subtle) fun at those that rely too heavily on others...yet he is always on hand to help where needed. He strongly feels that life must be lived boldly, and tends to give his all in what he does, whether that is fighting, drinking, or...well, anything else..Wink

A brief history - Ultann speaks little of his past, because his own past doesn't matter (much) to him. He sees each day as a new lease on his life, a new chance to prove himself to Crom and the world.

What he doesn't talk about, but what exists in his past, is that he is the middle son of four boys. His father is a blacksmith by trade, and instilled in Ultann a love for the sword, and a love of strength. Ultann and his brothers were always wrestling, trying to outdo each other in feats of strength and stamina, and always practicing with weapons. His uncle was one of his clan's war leaders, and furthered Ultann's love of combat and desire to prove himself in battle. Ultann fought in a few skirmishes between clans in Cimmeria, and held up well. He fought by the side of his brothers and uncle fiercely, often pushing forward into the enemy's ranks before others were with him.

Upon reaching his early 20's, his father told Ultann that the clan could no longer contain him and his brothers, and that they would need to carve out their own path. In the words of his father, "You can do no more here. Now you need to spit in Crom's eye for him to notice you." Ultann set out for the wider world with this statement, seeking his own fortune and fame.....

OOC information:

Name, age - My name is Jim, and I'm 44. I am an avid MMO player and RPer, and LOVE a good story!

What class you enjoy playing - So far, I have only played Assassin and Barbarian, but enjoy all classes. My forte is playing tanks, but I also enjoy being a support character where needed.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - Ah, RP.....I love fully becoming my character, and adding to their history and experience. I enjoy continuing the saga, so to speak, and including the tales of those I meet and making their lives part of my own history. What's NOT to enjoy about RP? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application process   Application process Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application process
Page 1 of 1