The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Eryana Application I_vote_lcapEryana Application I_voting_barEryana Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Eryana Application I_vote_lcapEryana Application I_voting_barEryana Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Eryana Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eryana

Eryana Application Empty
PostSubject: Eryana Application   Eryana Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 pm

IC information (should be done in character):

Name - Eryana

Age - 25

Desribe yourself - Eryana is a complex character in the sense that she is a dual personality. The reason is that she was born as a slave and sold off at a ripe age of 17 to a mercenary troop as a comfort woman and to save her own sanity she created an alter ego of herself. However, it became more and more difficult to control herself mentally after all the abuse and soon that alter ego became what she is and comes out sporadically. The personality she was born with is vigilant and honest who knows that the best way of dealing with problems is to try and keep trying until one can succeed. The alter ego's personality is of a cunning and seductive nature who knows that success is at the price of the other's own down fall. At the age of 23 she was taken from the camp by a group of raiders and the leader took pity on her and trained her in the arts of the sword.

OOC information:

Name, age - Katherine age: 29

What class you enjoy playing - Um not sure yet! I've only joined this game for the RP aspect, coming from a long line of different MUDs. Though I'm liking the tanky style of guardians at the moment.. the priest class is still quite enticing.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - Just that I can create stories and live in them. I've played many roles in my past RP experiences.. a power hungry politician who will dominate over the weak, a righteous warrior of the wild, a prostitute who is a leader of a rebel group, etc. I often like different roles to play because I find them interesting.
Back to top Go down

Eryana Application
Page 1 of 1