The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Guinnean Application I_vote_lcapGuinnean Application I_voting_barGuinnean Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Guinnean Application I_vote_lcapGuinnean Application I_voting_barGuinnean Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Guinnean Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guinnean

Guinnean Application Empty
PostSubject: Guinnean Application   Guinnean Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 am

My name is Guinnean, it means White Spirit. I have not counted my age since I left my home in Cimmeria, the only meaning it ever held for me was to know when I was considered old enough to make my own way in the world. I have been told that I am too serious for someone my age, as if age has anything to do with how serious one should be. The world is a cruel and vicious place, I have seen it with my own eyes.

I have made it my task to heal the wounded, and cure the sick, but I am no mere priest. I am a shaman, in battle I am as wild and savage as the bear. I care not for one's origin, so long as you do not attack me or those I call friend.

If you wish to know about my past, there is not much to tell. I have travelled from Cimmeria across the sea to Tortage, and further still to Khitai. I have even visited fair Aquilonia, its stone and gated walls a mere gesture to strength as its weak citizens complain and chatter about nonsense even as forces rise around the world to see it fall.

OOC information:

Alan, 30 - Former US Navy, currently in the AF Reserve; married, 2 kids; sadly playtime is generally limited to weekends. Yes, I'm a guy that generally plays female toons, I don't like looking at men.

Tanks and healers are my favorite classes. The Bear Shaman ranks up there as my favorite in any game so far since they can do damage and heal a fair amount. Haven't been into straight dps for a long time.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - I've been playing RP games for almost 22 years since way back in the D&D days. Character growth beyond what I have planned is what keeps me involved in RP. Seeing all of the different character types people come up with, and interacting with them makes things interesting, not just conflict. Games where you do nothing but grind quests and monsters to get to the top get boring very quickly. Developers can create the world, but people make the game.
Back to top Go down

Guinnean Application
Page 1 of 1