The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Narishana's Application I_vote_lcapNarishana's Application I_voting_barNarishana's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Narishana's Application I_vote_lcapNarishana's Application I_voting_barNarishana's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Narishana's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narishana

Narishana's Application Empty
PostSubject: Narishana's Application   Narishana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 am

IC information (should be done in character):

Name - Narishana

Age - 22

Desribe yourself - Narishana prefers to just be called Nari. She can have mood swings somewhat frequently, but she is usually kind, yet can be quite sarcastic.

A brief history - Nari had been a Mitran priestess for the largest part of her life. When she was 20, her twin brother was killed, and she abandoned much of her faith. Ever since, she has been traveling the land alone, looking for a way to make herself feel important once again.

OOC information:

Name, age - Alyssa, 20

What class you enjoy playing - Love Barbarians. Something about rolling heads just gives me chills every time. ^.^

What do you enjoy most about RP? - Immersing myself in a deep, fantastic world full of fantasy. When I feel my life is just downright annoying, I want to escape. RP is my way, and have done it for years, and have loved it since I started.
Back to top Go down

Narishana's Application
Page 1 of 1