The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia I_vote_lcapZhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia I_voting_barZhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia I_vote_lcapZhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia I_voting_barZhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhaidifain

Zhaidifain

Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia Empty
PostSubject: Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia   Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:41 pm

((I'll keep this brief))

...or "Zhai" < pron. Za-Hay > to those she calls friends hails from Stygia and like her homeland she is mysterious and more dangerous than she appears. Having grown up a street-rat she quickly honed the skills of stealing to survive and being little more than a shadow herself when needed. She comes from an adopted family of assassins, "The Shadow Lotus Clan"...a "family business" if you will and was trained to kill from the shadows almost from the time she could walk by her "father" to carry on his legacy. However, this did not appeal to the Zhai, she wanted to see what lay beyond the borders of her homeland and had always been somewhat rebellious. This lead to contention between her and her "father". Her defiance lead to a widening rift between her and her "family", ultimately she used the skills she had learned to flee the clan stronghold and make her own way...

((...of course this leads into the game story arc.))

....if you have any suggestions or comments please don't hesitate to post them, I'm open to them. Smile ))

...btw this is a Simage alt. Wink
Back to top Go down

Zhaidifain - Black Rose of Stygia
Page 1 of 1