The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Simage / Zhaidifain  I_vote_lcapSimage / Zhaidifain  I_voting_barSimage / Zhaidifain  I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Simage / Zhaidifain  I_vote_lcapSimage / Zhaidifain  I_voting_barSimage / Zhaidifain  I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Simage / Zhaidifain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simage

Simage

Simage / Zhaidifain  Empty
PostSubject: Simage / Zhaidifain    Simage / Zhaidifain  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Name - Simage / Zhaidifain (Simage is already in, but I would like to have Zhaidifain in too)

Age - 27 / 25 (had to alter their ages to better reflect the main arc)

Simage- A tough/brooding Cimmerian woman with little to say, generally lets her sword or fists speak for her.

Zhai- A dark skinned Stygian who hides the mysteries of her life behind her coy smile and knows that her daggers aren't the only weapons at her disposal.

Simage- Her hatred for the Vanir runs deep, she watched as her father was butchered by them. She was taken to the North and sold into slavery.

Zhai- Born into the family "business", she was trained by her father to carry on as his progeny...her first kill was her father to eliminate the competition.

OOC information:

Rob, 43. Married.

I am partial to playing melee classes, but have decided to branch out and try my hand at other classes

I have bee RPing for 25+ years in various formats, mostly table top gaming...and have only recently tried my hand at RPing online. Its the friendship and community that has appealed to me most online. Online MMORPG that I've played are...Neverwinter Nights, Pirates of the Burning Sea, EvE Online (the greatest game you'll NEVER play) and now AoC...a genre where I actually feel most comfortable.

Last edited by Simage on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simage

Simage

PostSubject: Re: Simage / Zhaidifain    Simage / Zhaidifain  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm

...both chars are in, thank you Nancyhades. Smile
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Simage / Zhaidifain    Simage / Zhaidifain  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Welcome, Simage, and thanks for the read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simage / Zhaidifain    Simage / Zhaidifain  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simage / Zhaidifain
Page 1 of 1