The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Kekt, the Black Flame I_vote_lcapKekt, the Black Flame I_voting_barKekt, the Black Flame I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Kekt, the Black Flame I_vote_lcapKekt, the Black Flame I_voting_barKekt, the Black Flame I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Kekt, the Black Flame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kekt

Kekt, the Black Flame Empty
PostSubject: Kekt, the Black Flame   Kekt, the Black Flame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 am

Name: Kekt
Path: 'Pyromancer' (Demonologist, Conflagration spec)
Crafting abilities: Gem-cutting and Alchemy

Kekt is an athletically slender woman in her late twenties, with the typical dusky skin and sharp features of the Stygian race. She wears her long black hair in a topknot and shaves the rest of her head, using a wash of Stygian herbs and pigments to give the long tail a purplish sheen like the petals of a black lotus. Her eyes are an unusual pale topaz hue, and as hard as the gemstone they resemble. Her voice, rich and resonant, always seems to carry a faint trace of boredom or scorn.

Born to a minor Stygian noble house, Kekt showed her aptitude for sorcery at a young age. When only six she became cross with one of her tutors and set fire to his robes with a touch. He was immediately replaced with a master sorceror gifted in the manipulation of flames. The young Kekt devoured knowledge - both mundane and arcane - as a starving man devours bread, studying everything from history to theology to necromancy. When she hit upon the ancient art of demonology, though, she knew she had found her true calling.

By the time she reached majority, Kekt had surpassed every tutor her parents could find. Unable to find a mage or priest willing to further her studies, Kekt took off into the world to delve on her own the secrets which the servants of Set would not reveal to her. The length and breadth of Hyboria she wandered, from the frozen wastes of Hyperborea to the exotic shores of Khitai. And in the darkest corners of the oldest libraries, she found ancient texts referring to a lost civilization. A civilization that had mastered the darkest magicks, powers even beyond the reach of those in her homeland. Kekt knew in her shadowed heart that only in the remnants of this fallen citadel could she find the power she sought. The name of the lost land became a prayer to Set, whispered into the darkness each night as she lay dreaming of dark fires and twisted legions.

Acheron.

---

And now for something completely different.

Name: Maria

I played my first RPG (Dungeons and Dragons tabletop) only 8 years ago, but fell in love with roleplaying on a freeform forum RP in highschool. My introduction to online MMOs was Star Wars Galaxies, a game I've played on and off since it went live in 2003. I've done everything from the aforementioned forum RP to tabletop to MMOs and LARP (though not boffer). I'm also a Rennie, but not a SCAdian. ^.^

I tend to be a very friendly and open person (sometimes TOO open, or so I'm told) and am almost always happy to help in whatever way I can. I'm equally fond of roleplaying and questing, though I tend to grind a bit obsessively when in my lower levels. My characters run the gamut from shy, retiring little mice to bonne vivantes to raging sociopaths, depending on the mood I'm in.

I served seven years in the Army as an intelligence analyst before a back injury got me medically discharged in 2008. I married my best friend in 2009, and our daughter was born January of this year. Right now I'm a stay-at-home mother. When the baby is old enough for preschool in 2013, I plan to head to school and pursue a degree in Fine Arts. Which art, I haven't decided yet. ^.^ I'm currently building my portfolio and exploring media.

For lack of a better one, here's a 5-year-old picture of me hanging out in the square on a sunny day in North Yorkshire:

Kekt, the Black Flame TheVictoriaShoppingCenter

And this is the light of my life, my little Lovebug:

Kekt, the Black Flame Easter1
Back to top Go down
Wulfgar

Wulfgar

PostSubject: Re: Kekt, the Black Flame   Kekt, the Black Flame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:57 am

Hey Maria/Kekt!

Enjoyed gaming with you the other day, but it didn't go too well if I recall. Anyway, good to see the lovely face behind the char. Great picture and nice char background, too. I can attest to Kekt's affinity for flames as I believe Wulffgarr got a bit singed getting too close to that fiery little tempest.

I started playing D&D a long time ago, and did some LARP, though I haven't done much of that in a while. Played EQ when it first came out (got burnt out) tried a few other MMOs like DDO and LOTRO (both of while were fun for a while) but this one seems a little closer to what I was looking for in an MMO RPG so far.

Well, I'm about to try to get some time in on my demo ALT (Elriic) but I may jump on as Wulffgarr for a bit later. Anyway hope to meet up in-game again soon (preferably with more success)!

Wulf
Back to top Go down
Neferptah

Neferptah

PostSubject: Re: Kekt, the Black Flame   Kekt, the Black Flame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi from the other Stygian Pyro Wink

Something tells me Nef and Kekt are going to be ICly competing for scholarly resources, which could make for some interesting RP.

P.S.

That is an adorable picture of your daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kekt, the Black Flame   Kekt, the Black Flame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kekt, the Black Flame
Page 1 of 1