The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Georik's Application I_vote_lcapGeorik's Application I_voting_barGeorik's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Georik's Application I_vote_lcapGeorik's Application I_voting_barGeorik's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Georik's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Georik

Georik's Application Empty
PostSubject: Georik's Application   Georik's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:26 am

IC information (should be done in character):

Name - "Georik."

Age - "Thirty."

Describe yourself - "I am a sellsword from Tarantia. I used to turn down--quite rudely--anybody who wanted me to do simple work; delivering letters, hunting books, helping people with their dirty deals. I wanted to hunt. I wanted to fight. But I've learned the value of simple work. They pay well often enough, but more importantly they lead me to new places. New places means new people means more work."

A brief history - Georik's soul was sold by his father when he was but a babe in exchange for wealth and women. At puberty, Georik began to show signs of that unholy contract: he was stronger than the other boys his age, and faster, and he soon realized that drawing the blood of another boy in a fight made his own body feel reinvigorated . Knowing the ultimate fate of his son, Georik's father was generous .. sharing with him his coin and his ample supply of women. And Georik was content. But as Georik grew, so did his dark powers. He knew there was something unnatural about himself. He studied, discovered the truth, and confronted his father .. aiming to kill him for what he'd done. His father confessed, but explained the final term of the contract: Upon the death of the father, Georik would become an eternal servant to the cabal of demons he'd bartered with. So Georik fled with the clothes on his back and the sword at his side. His dark arts enabled him to find work as a mercenary, and thus has he lived .. waiting--preparing--for the day that the demons come to collect.

OOC information:

Name, age - James, 24

What class you enjoy playing - I enjoy playing the Dark Templar class, though Herald of Xotli is intriguing.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - I love crafting characters, and telling and listening to stories. I love finding out what makes other characters tick and I enjoy people discovering the inner workings of my own characters' thoughts and motivations.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Georik's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georik's Application   Georik's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:10 am

I'll look for you in game right now Smile
Back to top Go down

Georik's Application
Page 1 of 1