The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Octto's Application I_vote_lcapOctto's Application I_voting_barOctto's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Octto's Application I_vote_lcapOctto's Application I_voting_barOctto's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Octto's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octto

Octto

Octto's Application Empty
PostSubject: Octto's Application   Octto's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Name -Octto short for Octto Deci, it really doesn't mean much as Octto just made it up one day.

Age - 24

Desribe yourself
- Octto is a Aquillonian Assassin who is generally unmotivated he tends to spend most of his time finding something to do and he follows his own interests and such. He tends to be a rather sneaky person and enjoys randomly appearing in and out of shadows. Octto doesn't really follow any god or religion he is often making jokes about the gods. You could also say Octto has an act for following money...

A brief history
- Octto has no extravagant background he more or less has traveled the land since he was young, he had wanted to become a ranger but found out he had an act for playing with daggers....

OOC information:

Name, age - Shawn, 24

What class you enjoy playing - Assassin because that suits my playstyle the most.

What do you enjoy most about RP?
- The Randomness of it as well as the story aspect, I suppose I dont have much to say about this though but I like developing a story and encountering new things.[u]
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Octto's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octto's Application   Octto's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 am

I'll be sure to send you an invite soon as I see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down

Octto's Application
Page 1 of 1