The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Application: Kathar I_vote_lcapApplication: Kathar I_voting_barApplication: Kathar I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Application: Kathar I_vote_lcapApplication: Kathar I_voting_barApplication: Kathar I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Application: Kathar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathar

Application: Kathar Empty
PostSubject: Application: Kathar   Application: Kathar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 am

IC information (should be done in character): "So it is said that foolish men covet that which they cannot have; know this...a barbarian takes that which will not be freely given."

Name - Kathar *Kay-Tar*

Age - 28

Desribe yourself - Kathar is a stubborn and cold man. Discarded as a child and left to die in the cold of Cimmeria, he is (unknowingly) of noble Aquilonian blood. He was found nearly frozen on the outskirts of Connal’s Valley; a baby wrapped in fine Aquilonian linen.

Raised by a young Cimmerian couple, Kathar was treated as if he were Cimmerian, himself. It wasn’t until his later years that his origins were explained to him, though not fully, still. After learning of his intended doom, Kathar eventually grew cold and distant, harboring feelings of hatred and rage for his birth parents.

He has set out to learn the truth, abandoning his faith in the gods and trusting only in his own strength of will and his instincts.

OOC information:

Name, age - My name is Gary. I'm 31 years old and I've been RPing in games such as AoC for 5 years now.

What class you enjoy playing - The Barbarian is all I have.

What do you enjoy most about RP? - The escapism, and the neverending possibilities when it comes to RPing within a game with so many options, and a like-minded community.
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

Application: Kathar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Kathar   Application: Kathar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Awesome to see your interest in our guild. I shall look for you in game.
Back to top Go down

Application: Kathar
Page 1 of 1