The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Ayathea's Application I_vote_lcapAyathea's Application I_voting_barAyathea's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Ayathea's Application I_vote_lcapAyathea's Application I_voting_barAyathea's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Ayathea's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayathea

Ayathea

Ayathea's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ayathea's Application   Ayathea's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 am

IC information (should be done in character):

Name - Ayathea, or Ayat-Hea for those with good Stygian pronunciation ((no alts at the moment))

Age - Twenty six years old.

Desribe yourself - I am notorious for being unconventional for a devoted priestess of Set. Where my Setite brothers and sisters tend to be straightforwardly feared, I come off as the opposite: empathic, supportive, charismatic, seductive. Even if their minds warn them to be cautious, in their hearts people are generally quick to trust, love and open themselves up to me: when that happens, I own them. In the end there are only two truths: I am loyal to Father Set and Stygia, and I am loyal to myself.

A brief history - Born in Luxur, adopted daughter of Neb-Hotep (former Hem Netjer of the Temple of Luxur, current Second Prophet), I was raised by the priesthood of Set and recently sent to Khemi. Single, no kids yet. As an Arit Priestess of Set I am often travelling, carrying out more "delicate" assignments for the cult.

OOC information:

Name, age

Nyykee, 29. "Nyykee" is a close pronunciation of a nickname most close friends call me, hence why I like it.

What class you enjoy playing

Tempest of Set, currently lvl 50. I picked it because I have a long relationship with Set: in an AD&D campaign ages ago I ended up corrupted by Set, years later I played a Follower of Set in a Vampire: Dark Ages campaign... always loved it and egyptian themes. I think it was the first time I picked a class in a mmorpg without first reading anything about it in the forums. I haven't tried the other classes yet, but I'll likely have an alt of each "type" (Soldier, Rogue, Mage).

What do you enjoy most about RP?

I've been playing table top rpgs for the last 12-13 years. I'm very creative when it comes to thinking up characters, backgrounds and stories, my mind never stops, and rping is something of an outlet and a refuge from day-to-day routine. I haven't done it online in a while, so I might be a bit rusty.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Ayathea's Application   Ayathea's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

It'll be great to invite you and meet you once these servers are back up!
Back to top Go down
Ayathea

Ayathea

PostSubject: Re: Ayathea's Application   Ayathea's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Callesto wrote:
It'll be great to invite you and meet you once these servers are back up!

Sweet! Smile

Yeah, they're saying a few more hours. Can't wait to go back to lvling and farming my Darfari outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayathea's Application   Ayathea's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayathea's Application
Page 1 of 1