The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! I_vote_lcapThe distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! I_voting_barThe distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! I_vote_lcapThe distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! I_voting_barThe distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Empty
PostSubject: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:52 am

It is with great heartache that I inform you all that our city within Stygia is completely obliterated.

The distillery in which Lepeda has been making the Tulsi wine to sell in her tavern has exploded. The explosion was so great that it crumbled all the other buildings and walls around it and has left even our keep in utter ruin.

But fear not! The architects within our alliance that is Sealladh are already working on designs for a new, improved city within Aquilonia. They have a large plot in mind already and the gathering of resources, materials and money has begun in an effort to rebuild.

Any and all donations of materials and money can be made directly to me, Callesta. ((OOC'ly, send them to Oduda, the lead architect who doesn't even know IC'ly that she is an architect.))

Together, we shall rebuild and overcome this tragic event.

Magistrate Cally
Back to top Go down
Lunnah

Lunnah

PostSubject: Re: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Hehehe..I suppose that answers my ealier question about whether our city was still in the Purple Lotus Swamps! *Blushes*

How much coin and resources do we currently need to rebuild?
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Quite a bit. We are currently working on our T2 Library only :/
Back to top Go down
Lunnah

Lunnah

PostSubject: Re: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Hmmmm...I've never been very good at harvesting resources as I tend to awake to find my face firmly imbedded in my keyboard, but I will do my best to start. Coin, on the other hand I can manage easier..how much approximately would it take to see us hit T2 on everything, if we were to "buy" the resources we need?
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 am

( We need the following to finish T2 buildings:
Iron - 2300
Granite - 5900
Yew - 2550 )
Back to top Go down
Lunnah

Lunnah

PostSubject: Re: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 pm

*Nods and takes notes* Ok, I'm on it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!   The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The distillery explodes! Sealladh city in ruin!
Page 1 of 1