The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The Sealladh Standard I_vote_lcapThe Sealladh Standard I_voting_barThe Sealladh Standard I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The Sealladh Standard I_vote_lcapThe Sealladh Standard I_voting_barThe Sealladh Standard I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The Sealladh Standard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

The Sealladh Standard Empty
PostSubject: The Sealladh Standard   The Sealladh Standard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm

These are the standards by which a Sealladh member must conduct themselves at all times.

Sealladh Standards -

1. Be a dreamer, use the crystal Avoid acts of heresy against the world of Hyboria. We encourage a full dreamer state and frown on acts of heresy. Speaking of a world outside that of Hyboria, or referring to Hyboria as a 'game' or those within our world as a 'character' with 'levels' are all considered acts of heresy and should be avoided. ((In general, we are a roleplay guild, and encourage roleplay at all times when speaking aloud. If you must reference an out-of-character topic or a mechanic of the game, do so in double brackets of some sort similar to this final statement here. Guild Chat is In-Character, so use the "Asuran Crystals" to communicate when possible. But do make yourself at home and don't hesitate to be a friend and chat OOC too.))

2. Be a part of Sealladh - It is not enough to simply wear our badge with honor. We are here as an outlet for true dreamers of the Hyborian world, and strive to be a close knit group that works together, hunts together and quests together. Take part in guild activity when able, and always remember you are not just part of a guild, but part of an extended family. Feel free to always ask for help or group. But most importantly, give as often as you take. Be active amongst your peers. Keep tabs on the calender of scheduled events and activities, and take part.

3. Preserve and respect other culture as you do your own - As a diverse group, it is important to respect the beliefs and cultures of others within our alliance. You may not agree, you may not like, but you must accept and tolerate to keep the alliance strong.

4. Defend your peers - Our alliance is nothing without the unification of all those within. Just as they would rise in arms or words to your defense, do the same for them. Our alliance is only as strong as our unity; uphold that unity and you will forever prosper as part of Sealladh.

Last edited by Callesto on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: The Sealladh Standard   The Sealladh Standard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Updated 10/01/09 - Added rules #5, #6
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: The Sealladh Standard   The Sealladh Standard Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:35 am

Updated 6/18/10

Removed rule #6.

Changed PvP rules (honorable fighting, rule #4)and expanded explanations of them in order to make them more open PvP oriented without diverting from what we strive to do as Sealladh - fight fair, and hunt gankers.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: The Sealladh Standard   The Sealladh Standard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 am

updated 9.28.10

Altered the rules to fit our move to wiccana.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: The Sealladh Standard   The Sealladh Standard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Updated 2/1/11

Removed PvP rules as they no longer apply on a non-pvp server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sealladh Standard   The Sealladh Standard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sealladh Standard
Page 1 of 1