The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The distillery and Tulsi wine I_vote_lcapThe distillery and Tulsi wine I_voting_barThe distillery and Tulsi wine I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The distillery and Tulsi wine I_vote_lcapThe distillery and Tulsi wine I_voting_barThe distillery and Tulsi wine I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The distillery and Tulsi wine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

The distillery and Tulsi wine Empty
PostSubject: The distillery and Tulsi wine   The distillery and Tulsi wine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:47 pm

A grand opening of our distillery within our city walls!

My sister, Lepeda, has been working on a recipe for some time now for a unique tasting wine that will put Sealladh on the map as one of the richer guilds in Hyboria. She has certainly found it, and after manually crushing and distilling the grapes ans selling a few barrels, we are now able to build a distillery for her.

The wine has a unique spice to it, with a precise mixture of pollen from Tulsi flowers and other ingrediants. I do not drink, but I hear it is quite delightful and is selling very well already. We are going to find a tavern in which to purchase and make the most of this new recipe by marketing it only through that specific tavern. We are currently looking at the Sailor's Den as a possible place for this, as it's location right off the docks of Tarantia makes an ideal location.

Magistrate Cally~
Back to top Go down

The distillery and Tulsi wine
Page 1 of 1