The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den I_vote_lcapThe Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den I_voting_barThe Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den I_vote_lcapThe Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den I_voting_barThe Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den Empty
PostSubject: The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den   The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 pm

My dear friends,

We have purchased the Sailor's Den in Old Tarantia. The idea of this is to have a safe place in which we may all gather in peace, while selling the wine that Lepeda brews in our city. We are also working on expanding the cave in which it resides to contain several rooms for rent to advance our profits even further.

I am leaving all managerial duties of the Sailor's Den to my sister, Lepeda. She has shown herself to be as organized as I am, yet far more accepting of the gambling, prostitution, drinking and fighting that will go along with owning such a place. This will be an excellent way for Sealladh to continue turning profit for our alliance.

We are renaming the Sailor's Den to "The Tulsi Brew" - a title fitting because of the Tulsi flower spiced wine that my sister brews.

Magistrate Cally~
Back to top Go down

The Tulsi Brew - Sailor's Den
Page 1 of 1