The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Gorak's Application I_vote_lcapGorak's Application I_voting_barGorak's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Gorak's Application I_vote_lcapGorak's Application I_voting_barGorak's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Gorak's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorak

Gorak's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gorak's Application   Gorak's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Your Name in game: Gorak
Class: Barbarian
Level: 28
Trade Skills: None
Story[Put it now Or later]:

I hail from a small clan just north of Ben Morgh in Cimmeria. At the age of sixteen I traveled with my father to Conarch Village. My father was a merchant and usually made a good earning on visiting the local market places. Walking through the marker, I saw a young beautiful Stygian woman across the road. Her face was half covered, but I could see her eyes gleaming right back at me. Her mother saw her looking at me and grabbed her and drug her away to he inn they were staying in. I followed them close behind, staying out of sight. That night I sneaked into her room. At first she was very startled, but then she remembered who I was. We talked all night, until I had to leave in the morning. Her family left that day. I traveled back him with my father only to pack my things and say my good byes. I have been traveling for three years now to get to her village in Stygia.

OOC

Name/Age: Alec, 25. Looking for a close knit guild who is pretty active. I have a family so I play when I can. My story is a work in progress, I just made it up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Gorak's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorak's Application   Gorak's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 pm

It'll be good to have you with us, I can already tell you'll fit right in. And it's not every day that someone I'm directly interviewing comes and posts an application too, shows your actual desire to be with us. Smile
Back to top Go down

Gorak's Application
Page 1 of 1