The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Grissam's Application I_vote_lcapGrissam's Application I_voting_barGrissam's Application I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Grissam's Application I_vote_lcapGrissam's Application I_voting_barGrissam's Application I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Grissam's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grissam

Grissam

Grissam's Application Empty
PostSubject: Grissam's Application   Grissam's Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 am

IC information:

My only name is Grissam. I don't need names to prove that the spirit of the bear lives within me.

I have never counted the winters, but I have left my youth behind me for some time, yet my strength has not faded.

I am a Cimmerian warrior, but Crom has not only given me strength to kill, but also to heal. They call me a Bear Shaman. Since I left Cimmeria I have also been reminded that I am a woman. In Cimmeria there is no difference. Everyone has to do the same work, but in the so called civilized nations I need to show those presumptuous men that the strength of a warrior is not determined by his appearance.

I was born in Cimmeria, but left to seek adventure. I have seen the cruelty of this world and have also contributed to it. Only now I have learned to help instead, but if anyone threatens my home or the weak, I am still ready to shed blood.

OOC information:

Sara, 24

Grissam is a Level 40 Bear Shaman (growing steadily). I am the classical supporter. In any MMO I touched, I always ended up healing. And I like the company. Even the most boring quest is fun with a group. Wink

In RP I am fascinated by the interactions between characters. How the different concepts clash and maybe even get changed due to the events. In roleplay characters grow and develop, sometimes even in directions the "owner" is surprised about.

I have to add, that im living in the European timezone, furthermore I am studying and working. So my attendance may be a bit irregular.
Back to top Go down

Grissam's Application
Page 1 of 1