The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Application for Laylara I_vote_lcapApplication for Laylara I_voting_barApplication for Laylara I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Application for Laylara I_vote_lcapApplication for Laylara I_voting_barApplication for Laylara I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Application for Laylara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laylah

Laylah

Application for Laylara Empty
PostSubject: Application for Laylara   Application for Laylara Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 am

IC info:

Name: Laylara

Description: Quiet but quick to smile, Laylara is a complex but essentially kindhearted woman. Not shy so much as a listener, Laylara will only open up to those she is very well acquainted with.

History: Orphaned and left with her abusive aunt, Laylara learned the value of silence at a young age. Ten years of beatings, ten years of silence, at 15 Laylara left. Setting off on her own she eventually found a place within the temple of Mitra. Eventually she began to help those she could, however she could, with what skills she'd learned. To punish those who harm and lift up those who cannot lift themselves. Now, do not mistake, Laylara is kind but no fool. She is far from naive and behind her kind, quiet, and simple demeanor; behind the scar that runs across her face; lies a woman who knows the world and can read people like a book.

OOC info:

Name/Age: Wendy / 27 / I'm from Alberta, Canada. I work as a registered nurse and I have been RPing online since I was a teenager. I'm busy raising a 5 year old son and working the night shift at the hospital. I do, however, find time to RP once in a while. I am an avid RPG video-gamer, I've dabbled in the odd MMO, and I play in tabletop RP's on occasion. I enjoy reading, knitting, drawing, and cute things. Razz

Class: I play healing classes for the most part, what can I say? I like being needed Razz

What I enjoy most about RP: Everything! Very Happy Yeah that's the worst answer ever but I'm tired and AoC is beckoning playage.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Application for Laylara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Laylara   Application for Laylara Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:26 pm

i'll find you in game when I next see you Smile
Back to top Go down

Application for Laylara
Page 1 of 1