The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) I_vote_lcapHaro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) I_voting_barHaro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) I_vote_lcapHaro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) I_voting_barHaro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodium

Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) Empty
PostSubject: Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I)   Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Since I saw no relevant place to put this but here, it made sense that I had to post it here.

My computer kind of died, so I ordered parts, then I killed it. Again. So now I'm waiting for more parts to come, so I can come back to playing again. So until then, I'll be playing Hearts of Iron 3 with Kimmy on my semi-crappy laptop that I bought (har har, 2.4ghz 3GB ram, horrible graphics card) until I can get my beast up and running again. Oh, and I still hadn't composed an adequate enough backstory for my character, but here's a little bit about me.

I'm Jason, 26, and I live in Kentucky. I game because it's my favorite activity. I enjoy any genre of video games (except sports) so of course I can be easily entertained with good quality. Only when I met Kimmy is when the roleplayer in me came out, something I had only previously touched on very slightly. Now I can really enjoy a great session of RP, which I find gives no other atmospheric feel like AoC does. It just invites RPing so easily, I love it.

So yes, I won't be gone for too much longer, I hope. We didn't vanish!
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I)   Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 am

I was wondering where you two ran off to. I can't wait to see you back in game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I)   Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Who's delivering your parts, Tom Hanks from FedEx?

(Yes, that's a Castaway reference)

Hurry back! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I)   Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haro! (Hope you haven't forgotten Kimmy and I)
Page 1 of 1