The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Malkaleth (Kimmy) I_vote_lcapMalkaleth (Kimmy) I_voting_barMalkaleth (Kimmy) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Malkaleth (Kimmy) I_vote_lcapMalkaleth (Kimmy) I_voting_barMalkaleth (Kimmy) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Malkaleth (Kimmy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmy/Malkaleth

Malkaleth (Kimmy) Empty
PostSubject: Malkaleth (Kimmy)   Malkaleth (Kimmy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 am

IC introduction(for now, had to throw this together quickly):

Malkaleth is a bit of a strange one. Looking about 17-20 years old, she walks around, never talks and basically observes anything she finds interesting. Often you will find her in random inns, cities, just sitting around looking at people living their lives. She appears shy when spoken to, perhaps this comes from the fact that she often can't communicate too well, as she can't talk. She simply refuses to open her mouth in the company of others.

The opinions on her are mixed. The Aquilonian guards aren't too fond of her, since she once jumped a city guard who was overseeing the punishment of a thief. The children like her as she can be very playful, allthough the teachers are a little concerned about the safety of the children. She doesn't show herself often in Khemi, when she does she often only shows herself after nightfall or in less-guarded areas of the city.

Her face and chest are marked with strange markings that cannot seem to be removed, and her hair has a tint of red. She usually wears rags, everything about her basically tells that she wanders a lot. Malkaleth, allready a bit of an oddbird among society, is mosten often referred to by her eyes. They appear to close sideways, like a snakes. Maybe this is why some of the Stygian priesthood asks around about her location sometimes?
It is known that she used to live for a while under the protection of the Aquilonian democracy of the Berades City States, who refused to hand Malkaleth over to Set's priests. Since a covert attempt by the priests to kidnap the strange girl with the help of a mercenary guild, she disappeared and was never seen near Berades again, she started wandering again.

Where do the markings on her face come from?
What caused her eyes to be like they are? Was she born like this?
Why is the Stygian priesthood after her?
Why does she not speak?

Some think she's harmless, others see her as a demon. Questions aplenty, answers... not so many.

---

There! I may add stuff or make it more readable later, but this will have to do for now. ^_^

Sooooo... about me. I'm Kim, 21 years old and I live in The Netherlands(you know, those stoners in Europe!)

I've been gaming since... I dunno since I was 10-12ish I guess. I started out with adventure games and puzzle games, then played shooters and strategy, then simulators and eventually got into MMO's. I played WoW(surprise!), Warhammer, Guild Wars, LotRO, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember... >.<

I hope to study psychology one day but for now that's not gonna work coz I'm fighting a depression(ironic huh?). I mainly play games in my spare time but I also like a good book, or a good talk with a friend. I'm not much of a party-goer as I dislike groups of people or noisy nightclubs with boring people in it. I do like long walks through Rotterdam, or sitting at a terrace with a drink and a good friend while talking and sharing bad jokes. Oh yes allmost forgot, I'm like the queen of bad humour, so be warned. >.>'

Anyway for more you'll have to talk to me. ^_^ Add me on friends and have a chat!

It's funny how you try to keep writing and writing to delay the moment you're gonna have to post that picture...
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
f*ck it, if someone thinks I'm ugly it's just the internet, /ignore <.<

Malkaleth (Kimmy) Zunglazzez-1

And since they say the eyes are the mirror of the soul, one without glasses(I just like showing them off, they're uncomfortable and were expensive xD), try to ignore the "I-just-stole-a-cookie"-expression on my face:

Malkaleth (Kimmy) FinallyNotABlurredOne
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

Malkaleth (Kimmy) Empty
PostSubject: HEyy kemmyyyyy   Malkaleth (Kimmy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 am

i think you are a great person Very Happy and why you say that you ugly??? you are pretty one :$ and we almost the same...i dont like Clubs ..also i don't like bad people ......so lets say...you are a good soul...keep it like this way ..and yes Very Happy add me to your buddy list you earned a new friend over here Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Callesto

Callesto

Malkaleth (Kimmy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malkaleth (Kimmy)   Malkaleth (Kimmy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 am

YEah i'm the same, I don't dig club scenes either, but mainly cause i hate crowds and can't dance - though i love the music. Razz
Back to top Go down
Asmodium

Malkaleth (Kimmy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malkaleth (Kimmy)   Malkaleth (Kimmy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 am

Kimmeh takes a great picture!

Well, you should know my opinion on all that stuff you listed, anyway :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malkaleth (Kimmy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malkaleth (Kimmy)   Malkaleth (Kimmy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malkaleth (Kimmy)
Page 1 of 1