The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
The Missing Crystal. I_vote_lcapThe Missing Crystal. I_voting_barThe Missing Crystal. I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
The Missing Crystal. I_vote_lcapThe Missing Crystal. I_voting_barThe Missing Crystal. I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

The Missing Crystal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psykhe

The Missing Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Crystal.   The Missing Crystal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

** This post will be OOC **

Ok so it's an ooc post in the rp section.....there is a reason.

Callesto had given one of the Asuran Crystals to Skylia but it has since gone missing. Did she drop it somewhere? Was it stolen? This is a mystery that some brave member of Sealladh must find out (via RP {hence being here}).

The only clue is that it was first noticed to be missing at the lighthouse on Tortage.
Back to top Go down
shemeitt

The Missing Crystal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Crystal.   The Missing Crystal. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 pm

ooc Ooooh a hide and seek rp quest! Very nice Psykhe!
Back to top Go down

The Missing Crystal.
Page 1 of 1