The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Short Leave of Absence I_vote_lcapShort Leave of Absence I_voting_barShort Leave of Absence I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Short Leave of Absence I_vote_lcapShort Leave of Absence I_voting_barShort Leave of Absence I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Short Leave of Absence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricgard

Ricgard

Short Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:25 am

Sorry I didn't know where else to post this as most of the threads are locked. Razz

I'll be taking a brief respite from AoC, just for a couple days, maybe 3 or so. My girlfriend's father is hospitalized with a failing liver and been given a 6 month prognosis so she's understandably broken up about it, and being the incredibly awesome gentleman that I am *belch* I promised I'd spend more time with her for a while until she's comes to terms with it.

So, I know it'll be extremely difficult, going without my charming personality gracing guild chat, but you will survive. Please, be strong. I'll return shortly.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Admin
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 am

Aye brother, we understand. In any discussion with someone you are intimate with, always remember that it does not matter who is right or wrong, all that matters is how someone feels. Feelings are much more important than being right. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:16 am

I hope he gets better, and hope to see you again soon, Ric.
Back to top Go down
Ricgard

Ricgard

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 am

An update on my current situation. My girlfriend's father passed away on Monday. I will be spending more time with her and likely won't be back for quite a while. I'm considering cancelling my account to save money. Sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Awww....

Well, sorry to hear this. Good with all that! Hope to see you some day not too faraway!
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Ricgard wrote:
An update on my current situation. My girlfriend's father passed away on Monday. I will be spending more time with her and likely won't be back for quite a while. I'm considering cancelling my account to save money. Sorry everyone.

Oh ric, I am so sorry for your loss. By all means, take as much time as you need. Your girlfriend will need your more then anyone right now, be there for her. You know you always have a home here if you chose to come back. But real life must always take priority.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Take as much time as you need, you know we aren't going anywhere and your always welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of Absence   Short Leave of Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: