The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned I_vote_lcapAhnknepht:Mistress of the Damned I_voting_barAhnknepht:Mistress of the Damned I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned I_vote_lcapAhnknepht:Mistress of the Damned I_voting_barAhnknepht:Mistress of the Damned I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahnknepht.

Ahnknepht.

Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned   Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 pm

My name is Ahnknepht and I am a Mistress of the Damned. I am a Necromancer by heritage and a cruel twist of fates.

My Father was a good, honest, hard working man...a fisherman by trade he had managed to reach a level of wealth that allowed him to attend to the needs of his pregnant wife and keep them in relative comfort. My mother is another tale all together, her family had at one time been wealthy...very wealthy, but their fortunes were squandered and were long gone. She was a Necromancer as was my Grandmother, my mother sought the secrets of immortality. While I was still in her womb she imbibed an elixir that was proposed to grant her the eternal beauty that she craved. However, there was an unexpected side effect...something in that potion forced her to go into labor. She hadn't considered what this elixir would do to the child she carried within her as it coursed through both of us...

...I have been told by others that my Mother died with a gasp as she gave birth to me and that as I was born and took my first breath of life, my Mother's ended. Unlike her and my Grand-mother who had learned to command the forces of the netherworld...I was born to them and first used them against the Mother that birthed me to draw the life from her for my own survival.

Though I wield terrible powers of the underworld with only a thought, I have been pointed to my Mistress/Mentor Nancyhades to learn the discipline to control it and not be consumed or corrupted by it...

Name: Ahnknepht
Race: Stygian
Appearance: Slim and pale for a Stygian, but still a pleasing sight for the eyes to look at.
Class: Necromancer

(FYI...this is a Simage alt Smile )

My FB name is "Ahnknepht Sealladh"
Back to top Go down

Ahnknepht:Mistress of the Damned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: