The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) I_vote_lcap((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) I_voting_bar((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) I_vote_lcap((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) I_voting_bar((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasamyne
Admin
Jasamyne

((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read)   ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

So I was having a chat with Cally today about storylines. Everyone has one going on for their character but how do others in the guild help further that along.

I was perhaps thinking that I could try and do some RP plot lines so strike things up with everyones RP.

1. Please post ideas for a larger more involved storyline here. Perhaps a few of us can flesh it out and draw people in the guild into it and perhaps others from other guilds who overhear things etc.

2. Personal plot lines. Message me here with what you might like to see happen with your character. Say you have enemies from the past catching up with you . etc. Or some current dilema that your character might want help with . Can message me here or firebabe80@hotmail.com

3. I have access to a t1 city in Purple Lotus and working on a T1 city in Lachish plains that would work nicely for plot lines.

4.List some characters I or another could recruit for npc characters to help tihngs along.

Jas/Pashen
Cool
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read)   ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Awesome Pash Smile thank you.. tons.
Back to top Go down
Simage

Simage

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read)   ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Sent you something for Ahnknepht Pash. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read)   ((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((OOC -Character Plot Lines/Growth Please Read)
Page 1 of 1