The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
If looks could kill. I_vote_lcapIf looks could kill. I_voting_barIf looks could kill. I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
If looks could kill. I_vote_lcapIf looks could kill. I_voting_barIf looks could kill. I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

If looks could kill.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhaidifain

Zhaidifain

If looks could kill. Empty
PostSubject: If looks could kill.   If looks could kill. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

...Zhai stood over the slashed bodies of her victims, the three men that had followed her from the Serpent's Head just as she had planned. After wiping her blades on the cloak of one of the would-be rapists, she walked slowly out of the alley and down the narrow street and thought back to the events that lead to three men laying slashed to shreds in a darkened Khemi alley...

...he had watched her most of the night as she danced, moving her body seprent-like to the tempo of the music purposely to attract "his" attention. The man sat there fat and sodded, grinning at her with his rotten teeth as he combed his beard with greasy fingers. He nudged one of his men saying something quietly that caused them to burst into raucous laughter.

...Zhai danced closer to the table where the three men sat together. The obvious leader licked at his lips like a slobbering hound as she drew closer, but teasingly out of reach as she continued to dance. She could see the hunger and desire in his eyes growing with each moment that she lingered there. She danced away from them..."GIRL...COME BACK HERE OR I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE BY CROM!"

...she turned with a coy smile and slowly made her way back toward the loud, obnoxious and reeking trio jingling her waist bangles as she moved..."...as you wish my lord".

((a work in progress, more to come))
Back to top Go down

If looks could kill.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: The Fireplace (RP Forum)-
Jump to: