The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Amma - The Dreamer I_vote_lcapAmma - The Dreamer I_voting_barAmma - The Dreamer I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Amma - The Dreamer I_vote_lcapAmma - The Dreamer I_voting_barAmma - The Dreamer I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Amma - The Dreamer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amma
Admin

Amma - The Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Amma - The Dreamer   Amma - The Dreamer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 am

Amma
The Dreamer

IC:
Race: Stygian

OOC:
Class: Tempest of Set (80)
Build: Click Here
Factions: Children of Yag Kosha, Scarlet Circle, Shadows of Jade
Alts: Amma, Lenely, Ameli, Amela, Amathees, Ammati, Endshadow, Kireah, Elix, Amhen

Abbreviated Biography:
Amma never knew her parents or the circumstances that led to her being raised in a temple of Set. She was an extremely intelligent child, but her priest instructors found her faith in Set to be lacking. This may have been what led to her being sold into slavery around the age of thirteen. She remained a slave for six years, working at an estate in Aquilonia near the Nemedian border. Her slavery ended when her master refused an order from the king to free his slaves; he was slain by Lenely, one of the soldiers who delivered the order. Amma returned to Stygia and found work as a scribe for a woman named Millaa, who introduced her to Sealladh.

Amma dislikes religion, and despises Set in particular. Despite this, she secretly maintains some of the power over lightning she learned in her youth. She is not fond of slaves in general, but is indifferent to the actual practice of slavery. Although shy by nature, she is an avid dancer and would rather dance before crowds that try to mingle with them.
Back to top Go down

Amma - The Dreamer
Page 1 of 1