The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Kanikah - Tempest of Set I_vote_lcapKanikah - Tempest of Set I_voting_barKanikah - Tempest of Set I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Kanikah - Tempest of Set I_vote_lcapKanikah - Tempest of Set I_voting_barKanikah - Tempest of Set I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Kanikah - Tempest of Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanikah

Kanikah - Tempest of Set Empty
PostSubject: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A night at the temple:

The breeze was cool against my face as I walked up the sandstone stairs. The only sound to be heard was the clapping of my sandals on the stone. It was late afternoon and the sun was left peeking slightly over the horizen. At the top of the stairs I stopped walking and closed my eyes, focusing on the taste of the sweet air in Khemi. I stood at the door to the temple, taking my time to enter. I was in no hurry, I spent every night in the temple. It is good to get a grasp on yourself before you enter the doors. I found out early that it can be easy to lose yourself once the serpents are pulsing through you.

I opened my eyes and let out a deep breath. I stepped forword and pushed open the temple door then slid into the darkness. The moment the door closed behind me, I started shaking. I felt pulsing evergy in all of my limbs, it felt like serpents were sliding through all of my veins. Behind my closed eyes I saw flashes of pythons and cobras.

Suddenly my eyes snapped open, I could see clearly in the darkness now. My tounge flicked, smelling the air. I walked across the floor so smoothly it was as if I was slithering. I went past a large stone statue of a cobra and walked up to the alter. Around the stone table were statues of various snakes that dripped virgin blood into a pool that ran channels of blood around the whole temple. On the alter lay the virgin I had collected the night before.

She had scruffy brown hair and a bruised up body. her hands were tied above her head and her feet were bound to the alter by small living pythons. I had left her there all day, seeing if one of the large pythons needed a meal. She had been refused this blessing of Set, so it is Set's will that she is to die by my hands. My tounge flicked again, and my eyes flared. She noticed I was there and began to struggle. "Whe...where am I?". Then a hiss came from the shadows. I slid over to the area I heard the sound and found an albino monocled cobra spreading his hood in her direction.

The cobra quickly crawled up my leg and found his way to my hand that was open waiting for him. I noticed the glistening of his red eyes as I placed him on her belly. The virign lay motionless, scared to twitch a single muscle. I began to laugh, what a fool this girl was. She couldent avoid the will of Set, this cobra is to take her life. Her blood is to be forever flowing through this temple. My snickering came out in short wisps, I was hissing in joy at the moment.

The girl got frightened from my hisses and couldent help but to let out a small yelp. The albino cobra threw himself at her and bit her on the neck, his large fangs piercing deep into her flesh. He slid off of her, his work finished.

She screeched in pain. Tears and blood run down her neck and onto the cold, stone alter. In my hand was a large silver blade that was as sharp as a snake's fang, I lifted it above her. I grew fond of wails from the unworthy, so I Held the blade to her thigh just to frighten her more. As quick as lightning I slashed her leg all the way down to her knee. Blood leaked down the table and was collected into the pool.

The eye belongs to the serpent. The eye sees all. The past, the future, the truth. I pushed my blade into her socket, blood filled her face. As quickly as I had slashed her, I had popped out her left eye into my free hand. By now the poison had swelled up her whole neck, stealing her ability to scream. She could only gurgle at me while I sliced her other eye from its socket.

I laid the eyes at the foot of Set's statue. I felt as if snakes were coming out of my fingers and and my toes, they are curled up and sliding around in my heart. I turned around and quickly stabbed the girl all over her body. I would let her blood drain all night and gather in the pool. In the mean time I must venture into the darkness and find my next virgin. Set is always pleased to get new blood.

Character background

Name: Kanikah
Class: Tempest of Set
Race: Stygian

Kanikah was born and raised in Khemi with her older sister Nicnivin. Although Kanikah was easily the favoured daughter since she was sent to the temple to become a priestess at the age of 9. She is a virgin that will do anything or slay anyone to please her god. Her sister turned to Necromancy then disappered into the shadows never to be heard from again. At 18 Kanikah began venturing from her temple hunting virgins for Sets alters. With every prayer Set grants her more power and she is quickly on her way to becoming one of Sets most treasured disciples.

Player

Name: Victoria

Kanikah - Tempest of Set L_5ba54efdbbdc4fb493da3df6c0983981

Kanikah - Tempest of Set Toriagrad016s
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Great to have you Kanikah, and loved the story. Welcome and enjoy your time with us! Hope to quest with you soon on my 51 Bear Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Ricgard

Ricgard

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Welcome to Sealladh, good to see another northwesterner in here. Razz Looking forward to meeting you in-game.

---

Kanikah - Tempest of Set Signature
Ricgard Rasmussen
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Welcome Dear Smile Selladh Great to have you here with us even you are not here now...coz you are busy sometimes...we & I Rami will not forget you .. and keep support you always Very Happy have fun with your studysss
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:46 am

Mani929 wrote:
Welcome Dear Smile Selladh Great to have you here with us even you are not here now...coz you are busy sometimes...we & I Rami will not forget you .. and keep support you always Very Happy have fun with your studysss

Kani has been with us a while now, Rami. Slow poke. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:44 pm

you don't understand she gone for a weak and she told me will return after 1 week ....until she get her new laptop ! the girl going to study ! wish her good luck
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Ricgard

Ricgard

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:48 pm

She's in the process of moving into her dorm so it'll be a few days before we hear from her again.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:57 am

Aww, so thats why she's been gone for a bit. Well, we'll all give her super big hugs when she's back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanikah - Tempest of Set   Kanikah - Tempest of Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanikah - Tempest of Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: