The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Cairnak, the witty Aesir I_vote_lcapCairnak, the witty Aesir I_voting_barCairnak, the witty Aesir I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Cairnak, the witty Aesir I_vote_lcapCairnak, the witty Aesir I_voting_barCairnak, the witty Aesir I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Cairnak, the witty Aesir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cairnak

Cairnak, the witty Aesir Empty
PostSubject: Cairnak, the witty Aesir   Cairnak, the witty Aesir Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

The tavern was loud and roudy, full of drinking and feasting patrons...suprising most were women....with some men around. A hooded dark skinned stygian female wandered up to the counter of the bar and tapped on it as a bartender turned around. The stygian woman asked for the best in the house.
"Hes the one with the braided blonde hair, they look like whips coming out of his head and his eyes of icy blue, his name is Cairnak..be careful he is an Aesir after all...you might not walk straight for a week honey." The bartender pointed towards the large man sitting in the corner. "Thank you." the hooded woman simply said as she walked off towards the seemingly intimidating man. "You must be Cairnak." She spoke as she stood before the sitting man. "That I am...." Cairnak spoke, standing up as he somewhat towered over the woman; her face pretty much stuck staring at the man's chest. "Perfect..." the woman purred as she grabbing his arm, dragging our gentle savage away.

Name: Carinak Grimblood
Race: Aesir
Height: 6'5
Weight: 230
Personality: Friendly/Witty
Apperance: That of an Aesir, pale skin along with blonde hair and icy blue eyes. His hair is completely braided which looks like abunch of whips. His beard has two braids hanging from the front. His body is coated with a blue swirling pattern tattoo. His armor mostly looks like loose bloody chain mail and furs.
Weapons: Bjorn A large two handed sword. Tyr and Fenris Two one handed axes
History: Born from a warrior and a merchant woman, both of them Aesir; Cairnak lived his live in a ruthless age, taught quickly how to fight and how to live off the land at the mere age of 6. He grew and fought the Aesir's blood enemy, the red haired bastard/whore sons the Vanir. After years of fighting , Cairnak simply left, wanderlust grabbed the man's heart and pulled it as he followed. He ended up wandering the lands of Hyboria, doing odd jobs here and there...be it gladiator combat all the way to male prostitution for woman(and women) clients, both are stories he has no quarrel with telling anyone that wishes to listens..of course the male prostitution is alittle bit more detailed. Despite his bloody heritage and warrior life, the savage man was quite friendly and witty, making jokes and winning over hearts...of course when pushed comes to shove he has no problem severing limbs. He is quite the good doer, helping people with problems for simple coin or a reward such as an item or flesh if said person is a woman. He lives today and still does what he does.
Back to top Go down
Cairnak

PostSubject: Re: Cairnak, the witty Aesir   Cairnak, the witty Aesir Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 pm

AS for the prostitute part...first time is free for guild ladies <3.
Back to top Go down
Cairnak

PostSubject: Re: Cairnak, the witty Aesir   Cairnak, the witty Aesir Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

EVERYONES DOING IT SO HERE YA GO!

Cairnak, the witty Aesir SSPX0964

You get me in my Roman captain's outfit from some acting I used to do (sadly they stopped it because its been done for so long).

But yea...im in make-up, eyeliner, (forgot the lipstick) and in a leather skirt...manly.
Back to top Go down
Yralin

Yralin

PostSubject: Re: Cairnak, the witty Aesir   Cairnak, the witty Aesir Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Cairnak... this is the best photo on these forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wahirsch
Simage

Simage

PostSubject: Re: Cairnak, the witty Aesir   Cairnak, the witty Aesir Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

That is awesome Cairnak. Great pic! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairnak, the witty Aesir   Cairnak, the witty Aesir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairnak, the witty Aesir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: