The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Questis - Ten Things I hate about you I_vote_lcapQuestis - Ten Things I hate about you I_voting_barQuestis - Ten Things I hate about you I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Questis - Ten Things I hate about you I_vote_lcapQuestis - Ten Things I hate about you I_voting_barQuestis - Ten Things I hate about you I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Questis - Ten Things I hate about you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UTSpawn

Questis - Ten Things I hate about you Empty
PostSubject: Questis - Ten Things I hate about you   Questis - Ten Things I hate about you Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 am

I used to be ugly. I mean, really f****** ugly. I had a cleft palate and bent spine. Needless to say, I was treated like crap by everyone all the time. I won't even bother with all the cruel things my fellow Cimmerians used to do. They taught me to fight; but only because I was the demonstration dummy all the time. Ha, ha, friggin' hilarous. Finally, the local shaman realised that I had more brains than most of the others and taught me the craft. BFD. Eventually, I got good enough so that I was able to cure my own face and body.

Suddenly, everyone was all sunshine and roses. Even the other woman. Only because now I was pretty. F*** them. I realised then that all people are full of s*** and only care about what they can get out of you. If they can't get a f*** or popularity out of you, they get their jollies by torturin you. We can all go to hell. Myself included. So leave me alone.
Back to top Go down

Questis - Ten Things I hate about you
Page 1 of 1