The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
WenChiang - Don't call me Wench I_vote_lcapWenChiang - Don't call me Wench I_voting_barWenChiang - Don't call me Wench I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
WenChiang - Don't call me Wench I_vote_lcapWenChiang - Don't call me Wench I_voting_barWenChiang - Don't call me Wench I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

WenChiang - Don't call me Wench

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UTSpawn

WenChiang - Don't call me Wench Empty
PostSubject: WenChiang - Don't call me Wench   WenChiang - Don't call me Wench Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 am

If you're wondering why I am so far from home, it's a long story. In my country, family is everything. Your family is more important that country, emporer, love, your own life. So, when my father chose to side with rebels rising against the Emporer, everyone assumed that I would join the rebels, as all my family had done. I could not sleep for a week, and I threw up every meal, but I finally decided to side with the Emporer. You see, the Emporer is called the "Father of all". In short, I chose honor over family. Which was stupid because there is no honor. Only fools believe in it. As soon as the war was over, the Emporer broke his promise to me and ordered my family and I executed, right down to the four year old. Only I escaped. Where is honor when your father and the Father of All have none? The Emporer knew I was loyal to him; perhaps he ordered my execution because he feared that I would seek revenge for my family; which is exactly what I will do when I have the money and men.
Back to top Go down

WenChiang - Don't call me Wench
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: