The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Phylia of Aquilonia I_vote_lcapPhylia of Aquilonia I_voting_barPhylia of Aquilonia I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Phylia of Aquilonia I_vote_lcapPhylia of Aquilonia I_voting_barPhylia of Aquilonia I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Phylia of Aquilonia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phylia

Phylia of Aquilonia Empty
PostSubject: Phylia of Aquilonia   Phylia of Aquilonia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Phylia

Race: Aquilonian
Place of Birth: Old Tarantia
Residence: Wherever her work as a mercenary takes her
Occupation: Former member of the Aquilonian Armed Forces, at present a mercenary
Affiliations: Is usually in company of Ahntynazya, a dark skinned girl
Religion: Mitra
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Build: athletic and in very good shape
Skin-tone: light
Identifying Marks: Mitra tattoo on left shoulder, eyepatch on right eye.

Character
Phylia seems to be energetic and always in high spirits. Despite her somewhat dark childhood, she always seems to manage to appear in a good mood, seldom being angry or aggravated. She can be quite emotional about personal topics if being pushed and usually uses sarcasm as a defense mechanism.
She is absolutely loyal towards Aquilonia and her current King, never questioning his commands or intentions. She doesn't hold generalized grudges against all people of certain lands, having witnessed that every person is different.
Phylia likes to celebrate and have a drink during quieter times, but can be very dutiful if needed. She enjoys relaxing in between assignments but will grow restless before long.
Despite her loyalty to the Kingdom of Aquilonia, she usually works for whomever can pay her well enough. She isn't really the valorous knight, but much more a pure mercenary nowadays.

Description
Phylia is a trained soldier, having spent a few years with the Aquilonian military where she went through harsh lectures. Her body seems to be in very good shape, not bulky but muscular and free of any obvious scars except the eyepatch. A closer look shows that she has seen her fair share of wars and skirmishes, her nose seems to have been broken at least once.

History
Phylia was born in the "Commons", a lower class part of Tarantia. She and her younger sister Tessy witnessed their parents being murdered, Phylia was seven years old at the time, her sister four years younger. They were taken in by a foster family in a slightly better part of town and had to work hard helping out in the household. Even back when she was just a child, she always liked to see the soldiers of the city patrolling or even better, parading during town celebrations. She joined the military at the age of fourteen, being the pride of her foster father who had served when he was younger. Her younger sister seemed to have a lot more problems handling their bloody past. Phylia lost contact with her during her years in training and service, only knowing that she was trying to become a priestess in the temple of Mitra a couple years back. She has completed her service to the Kingdom and been working freelance for a while now, being a mercenary, and at present being drawn to the eastern lands.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Phylia of Aquilonia   Phylia of Aquilonia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 pm

She looks like an anime pirate! hehe, good read and thanks for posting Smile It's awesome to have you!
Back to top Go down
Phylia

PostSubject: Re: Phylia of Aquilonia   Phylia of Aquilonia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Thank you Smile I'm glad you liked the read and I'm happy to be with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phylia of Aquilonia   Phylia of Aquilonia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phylia of Aquilonia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: