The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
--- Aunna --- I_vote_lcap--- Aunna --- I_voting_bar--- Aunna --- I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

--- Aunna ---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aunna

--- Aunna --- Empty
PostSubject: --- Aunna ---   --- Aunna --- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am

Name: Aunna
Race: Aquilonian
Job: Assassin and general hired steel.

(I feel a bit of an intro into how I rp is necessary. I don't share much about my chars. I prefer my backstory to come out in ingame rp more than it being given to you up front, and I also tend to stay somewhat mysterious, which is a reason I tend to play more mysterious classes. So basically, this will be very brief. If you want details, you'll have more luck ingame, and I may give y'all some detailed stories later, but for now, you only get the quick and dirty.)

Basic background: Aunna grew up on the streets of Tarantia. Her family history is not widely shared, but they are still alive, although she hasn't spoken with any of them in many years. She learned to wield daggers as a means of self defense. She preferred these small blades because they were easy to conceal, yet still quite vicious if used correctly. She spent about 5 years working as hired steel for various noblemen with a grudge, and has never felt remorse about a kill. She eventually grew tired of mercenary work, and wanted to seek a bit of a higher cause, however, revenge is still her drive. She is not very educated, not very religious (although she bears a mark of mitra on her arm) and out of touch with the talk of the times, but she is quick witted and street smart. She seeks to learn more of Hyboria, it's mysteries, and it's lore, and this is the reason she has left Tarantia.

OOC: My names Korey, I'm a college student at the University of Montana working on a doctrate in Psychology. I'll be 20 in early september. I'm new to Conan, and just recently switched to it with the announcement of World of Warcrafts next expansion. I played the game for 5 years now and am just not happy with it's direction, and I'm seeking something more difficult. In my Warcraft career I spent over 2 years leading a successful raiding guild that has remained in the top 5 on my server, and I'm trying to get some of my friends to switch with me. I also do some graphic and web design work, and dj in my spare time. (I love trance) I'm very shy and awkward, and I own more pairs of shoes than anyone I know. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

--- Aunna --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Aunna ---   --- Aunna --- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Welcome to the guild, and I look forward to hanging out with Aunna again. Let your WoW friends know they have a place in Hyboria if they ever want to come.
Back to top Go down
Aunna

--- Aunna --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Aunna ---   --- Aunna --- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 am

I will be for sure. I have a couple RP geeks in my guild, and I'd love to get my core team to swap. They've been gaming with me for about 2-3 years now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--- Aunna --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Aunna ---   --- Aunna --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--- Aunna ---
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: