The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Staring into the Abyss I_vote_lcapStaring into the Abyss I_voting_barStaring into the Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Staring into the Abyss I_vote_lcapStaring into the Abyss I_voting_barStaring into the Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Staring into the Abyss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy the fancy

Staring into the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:57 pm

This is a new storyline I have been developing for a true RP situation in Age of Conan. I intend to take a group of up to six characters through the various areas and dungeons of the game with an arching storyline that connects all the players together with a unique plot. Characters will advance together up to level 80 and possibly beyond depending upon the story arch. Ideas and concepts are listed below. If you wish to sign up you must be able to play fairly regularly, at least 2-3 times per week. Story points include

Themes :
Search for the forbidden: The past is riddled with doubt, contradiction and outright falsehoods. Sifting through the lies and seperating them from the truth can be daunting. In the end you may not like what you find.

Loyalty vs Freedom: What does it mean to be truly loyal to your cause? Is freedom to act for the individual more important than the safety of the group? Can a group maitain coheasion in face of adversity and outright manipulation?

Corrupting effects of Power: As you gain in power you will have the ability to use that power to shape the world. Will you use it to help or harm others? For your own gratification? What are the consequences of using your abilities and what impact witll it have on the world.

Characters and background plots:

Hassi - Tempest of Set : Hassi has accompanied Nancy here on her search for ancient lore to unravel a curse upon her. He travels willingly and has faced several dangers with her. Hassi calls forth the dark will of his god and has extensive knowledge of Stygia and the occult rituals that take place there. He seems drawn to Nancy's charisma like a moth to a flame and is at a loss to explain why. He defers to her in all ways.

Peggie - Ranger: Peggie is a slave who was destined for Stygia when her master made a stop in Tortage. For some reason she caught Hassi's eye and he begged and cajoled Nancy to purchase her. Nancy sensed both an innoncence and a latent stregnth in her so she purchased the young girl. Peggie was a bit shocked to be purchased instead here on Tortage and has tried hard to earn her new mistress's favor.

Nancv - Dark Templar: Nancy is the eye of the storm. She is on a quest to lift a curse placed upon her and is in search of forbidden lore and ancient knowledge to undo the wrong wrought upon her. Hailing originally from Cimmeria she now weilds dark magics and has fell dealings in the occult that would get her burnt if her former villagers found out. Nancy is a mercurial personality that alternates between loving and wrath. She seems to constantly be delaing with her inner demons.

Looking for another healer, dps and tank. Only exception is NO DARK TEMPLARS! Nancy's dark templar abilities come from a curse and are not meant to be replecated by having another templar in the group. All other clases are open for play as long as they can be tied into the current goals and playstyles of the group. Please post here or mail Nancyvampyr on your thoughts if you wish to participate. I feel it would be sweet to have six characters that leveled together, fought the dungeons at the appropriate levels and all hit 80 with a great storyline and true RP potential.
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:37 am

(( I made a demo that no one was online to invite >.< but I would like to join in. ))
Back to top Go down
Nancy the fancy

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:38 am

Wonderful Psykhe! Welcome aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tokimi

Tokimi

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm

I can provide an old soldier who just left Tortage (Conq) or a Khitian who is looking to master the art of the spear. Or roll a barb -- (re-start trixymisa) I would love to go through the "big story".
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:32 pm

(( wait, Tokimi is pixi/trixi? ))
Back to top Go down
Tokimi

Tokimi

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:30 am

No. Pixymisa is not Trixymisa, nor Tokimi; but they all have the same human.
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:46 am

( lol that's what I meant silly. But I had no idea you played all of them. Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Nancy the fancy

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:08 am

Ok I think we will settle on Monday and Tuesday nights for play time between 8 - 10 pm eastern standard time. Please let me know if this will work for everyone. If not please offer suggestions on dates/times. I really want to move out of Tortage but it is critcal to have everyone there for the few end scenese if possible. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:15 am

With my work schedual I am not sure I'd be able to be on before 9-10pm est so if you have to replace me.
Back to top Go down
Tokimi

Tokimi

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:04 am

Grrr... I Don't get home until 830 pacific~11:30 pm eastern, So no one should have to stay up that late to *start* playing. But if there's early birds -- I'm on most days between 3:30 and 9 am! Wink
And I enjoy working, so I won't quit to play. (But . . . Powerball is up to $34 million . . . . .) I would still love to take a character all through the levels/dungeons see all that Funcom has served up for us --with our own RP salsa added)
Back to top Go down
Aris

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:40 am

Hey Nancy, I would be up for this. Anything to get a little roleplay on. Not sure what I will use yet. Will a level 27 POM work? I don't mind going back and doing some things again.

Aris
Back to top Go down
Nancy the fancy

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:12 am

Sure Aris. A 27 POm will work. Most everyone is level 22. We will jsut need to do some catchup first. Very Happy

Tokimi, Psykie. Would you be available on Sundays? Main issue is Aeryn is out of town during week Wed & Thurs and Hassani turns in around 10 am. IF we can do a workaround that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring into the Abyss   Staring into the Abyss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staring into the Abyss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Guild Storylines and RP Concepts-
Jump to: