The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Dargith the Red I_vote_lcapDargith the Red I_voting_barDargith the Red I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Dargith the Red I_vote_lcapDargith the Red I_voting_barDargith the Red I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Dargith the Red

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakius

Dargith the Red Empty
PostSubject: Dargith the Red   Dargith the Red Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:09 pm

(posted this in my app, but now that I've been accepted figured it would make more sense here.)

A hulking man with long brown hair, bronze colored skin and a weathered face, walked through the mud packed paths of Conrach Village. A red cloak and bronze shield hanging from his back, a long sword at his hip, and head to toe in chain mail.

The brown hair man stopped in front of the local trader.

“Any letters waiting for me?” the man belched out, his breath stinking of ale.

The Trader barely eyeing the large Cimmerian quickly went through the piles of unopened letters in his stall.

“This came for you about a month ago, Dargith.” The small trader replied nervously, handing Dargith the unopened package.

Dargith’s massive hands grasped the package from the mousy trader. He ripped the sealed envelope open, and began to slowly scan the letter.

Dargith,
You filthy swine, where have you been I was passing through Conarch not more than thirty days ago and yet you were nowhere to be found. What you do take back up with that Stygian whore? That one’s trouble I tell you. Anyway you dumb ox I figured I’d owed you an explanation as to why I disappeared on you and those other bastards, you call mercenaries (a useless bunch they were, bunch of bloody fools who couldn’t hold their liquor or their swords if you ask me). Anyway I’m getting off topic, look as much as I appreciated the odd jobs, that paid enough for me to get back on my feet after leaving the Kings Service…Well I’ve just had enough of the bloodletting. This doesn’t mean I won’t be up for another grand adventure if the money’s right, but for right now I need to escape this murderous world.

Regards
Dritus Barian

P.S. And don’t think I forgot the ten gold pieces you owe me for that whore in Tortage.

The hulking Cimmerian smirked as he finished reading the letter. His large hand crumpled the letter and tossed it onto the ground.

“I hope you find the peace you’re looking for brother.” Dargith muttered to himself as he walked through the gates of Conarch into the wilds of Cimmeria.

Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Dargith the Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dargith the Red   Dargith the Red Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm going to look you up in game now, hopefully we'll get you admitted Smile Nice write up, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Drakius

Dargith the Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dargith the Red   Dargith the Red Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:27 am

Thanks! Nancy invited me in this afternoon... I should be on most of the day Sunday, then I'll be out of town for work through Thursday, but with luck I'll get to meet everyone before I leave for the week. Unless I can convince my bosses to get me a faster laptop so I can play AoC on the road Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dargith the Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dargith the Red   Dargith the Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dargith the Red
Page 1 of 1