The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
My own Wallpaper! I_vote_lcapMy own Wallpaper! I_voting_barMy own Wallpaper! I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
My own Wallpaper! I_vote_lcapMy own Wallpaper! I_voting_barMy own Wallpaper! I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

My own Wallpaper!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

My own Wallpaper! Empty
PostSubject: My own Wallpaper!   My own Wallpaper! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

So I got bored and decided to make my own personal wallpaper of my main character. I think it turned out pretty good for a basic paint program and photobucket's phototshop.

My own Wallpaper! Kawnunf24-1

If anyone liked this I'd be willing to do other personalized wallpapers but only one per person. It takes some time to do.
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

My own Wallpaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Wallpaper!   My own Wallpaper! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:59 am

Wow that's really nice.
Back to top Go down
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

My own Wallpaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Wallpaper!   My own Wallpaper! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikaro

My own Wallpaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Wallpaper!   My own Wallpaper! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Could I get one of those?
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

My own Wallpaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Wallpaper!   My own Wallpaper! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:05 am

Nikaro wrote:
Could I get one of those?

It's actually pretty simple to make one, Nikky Smile Just copy and paste specific parts of screen shots next to each other in photoshop or even paint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My own Wallpaper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Wallpaper!   My own Wallpaper! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My own Wallpaper!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: General Forum :: Photos From AOC-
Jump to: