The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron I_vote_lcapLight of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron I_voting_barLight of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron I_vote_lcapLight of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron I_voting_barLight of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Empty
PostSubject: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 am

*On the wall of the tavern in the guild city there is a flyer written in a very neat and elegant handwriting and with Atlantean symbols decorating the border in the same neat scrawl that says*

As ambassador and lingering light magic priestess of Atlantis I issue a plea of help. My mission is to help nullify the rising malicious powers of Acheron and keep them from spilling over to this new age. I beg, any of you who wish to help this cause please come to me, I can teach the powers of Atlantis through her last lingering artifacts. With me I carry ancient amulets that carry Atlantean blue stone in them and with the magic hidden in these stones I can help you use the powers of Atlantis to help cleanse the taint of Acheron. There will be periodic training sessions to use this power. I will beg from the bottom of my heart that no one abuse this ancient power and try not to use it in ways that have not been taught, it is a very ancient and dangerous power and I am trusting you with the legacy of Atlantis. Thank you so much for the support and help.

Shailah of Atlantis

Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Shailah_picture001

(( The first event will have everyone introducing themselves and will have a couple exercises ICly to have everyone express their characters and get to know each other. Anyone who wishes to join may post their name on this thread. Thank you for joining and I hope you have fun. We will discuss dates after people have signed up. Please write next to your name the days and times that would be most convenient for you to be able to fully join the event. ))
Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Atlantis20m
Back to top Go down
auduna

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:23 am

Sounds interesting, count Ramotet in for this, keep me posted on dates etc., just give me time to get out of the Starting area
Back to top Go down
Selona Deshret

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 am

(Sounds like fun! I am generally available except on Tuesday and Wednesdays. This Sunday (Superbowl) I am hosting a party so I will not be in as well. The ironic part is that I don't really follow football.)
Back to top Go down
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm

(( Well, I'll wait till a couple more people sign up before I post any dates to start the event. Until then I will write up some more event plans for the next events that come after the first meeting. ))
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 pm

((you know you can count me in, problem is going to be finding a time/date that works for all wanting to get involved))
Back to top Go down
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 am

(( Yeah I know. If I have to for some people I can arrange to have shailah do a private lesson for them if something comes up with some of the teahing events. However there is nothing I can do about expedition events except keeping teh chat so that everyone can see it ))
Back to top Go down
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 am

(( The event will be held Friday the 11th of Febuary at 10pm est ))
Back to top Go down
Tyamaht

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Light of Atlantis! Where was that light when my sisters and I were taken into slavery? When will my axe get to taste the blood of Thoth-Amon!? So what if Acheron returns...the more fodder for our blades! Ah well, I see there is no point, this foolishness will happen no matter. I may attend or I may send Nepthsys...she is always ranting about the light.
Back to top Go down
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am

(( For those who unfortunately have missed the first event I saved the chatlog from it. If any of you wish to still be part of the event you may whisper me on any of my alts. Kaenun, Shailah, Zasheiva, Lakain, Ranmao, and Karaitos. You maybe cntact me about getting a private IC meeting with Shailah to get an amulet/a briefing on the event. Here is the log:

First Event: Meeting

[Shailah]: I suppose I should start with the purpose of why I have called others to gather. As ambassador and lingering light magic priestess of Atlantis I issue a plea of help. My mission is to help nullify the rising malicious powers of Acheron and keep them from spilling over to this new age.
[Callesta]: Um..
[Ellacia]: Acheron...
[Callesta]: Is... I.. I mean, are.. are you certain, that..th..that such is.. is actual evil?
[Arzu]: *Looking around at the people gathered around she keeps quiet and to herself*
[Sumyunggal]: please continue priestess
[Shailah]: Whether some would consider it evil or not the powers should not be raised. Acheron was home to death, demons, and blood sacrifice. If those powers were to spill out unchecked into the world then total chaos would reign and I am not sure how many people would live to tell the tale.
[Callesta]: *nods in understanding*
[Sumyunggal]: what must we do?
[Shailah]: *she pulls up a bag tied to her hip and opens it, pulling out five gild amulets on chains with a crystal blue gem in the center of them* These amulets are some of the last treasures of Atlantis and holds the power of Atlantis' last light. With this I can teach you how to use this power to help cleanse the taint of Acheron's old magic.
[Callesta]: What..wh..what exactly, do they do..? And..a..and there is only.. five?
[Ellacia]: Five is fine, I never did trust magic anyway.
[Shailah]: They will allow you to have the same manipulation of Atlantean Light magic as a priestess of Atlantis. *she holds out the amulets for them to take* And I have at least fifteen more of them at my disposal.
[Ellacia]: No no no. You got the wrong girl for that. If I can't beat it to death, I don't want any part of it.
[Callesta]: *gives a nod*
[Callesta]: *giggles slightly at the familiar mentality Ellacia speaks of* You..y..you remind me of.. o..of my.. my sister-in-law..
[Castious]: Ellacia, if its Acheron we are after trust me there will be plenty of things for you to beat
[Ellacia]: I like her already. ::Ella snorted a laugh.::
[Shailah]: *she looks to Ellacia* If you wish not to use the magic itself that is fine.
[Sumyunggal]: anything that gives me an edge over my foes I can appreciate.
[Ellacia]: Very well then Priestess. You have my axe at your disposal.
[Shailah]: *she nods lightly and shakes her hand a bit* For those of you who wish to learn this you can go ahead and take one.
[Callesta]: Th..thank you. *Carefully takes one, and observes it closely*
[Sumyunggal]: aye, thank you. *reaches out and takes one as well*
[Castious]: I am unsure how your gift will react with my magic, priestess..afterall mine is of a darker nature... *reluctantly he holds out his hand*
[Shailah]: This will not disrupt any previous magic you have learned. I promise.
[Shailah]: *she carefully places one in his palm*
[Shailah]: *she looks to Arzu* Welcome.
[Arzu]: *she bows to the priestess*
[Ellacia]: Forgive me, this place is getting to me. I need some air.
[Shailah]: *she nods softly to her* Did you come about the gathering?
[Arzu]: *speaking softly* Yes.
[Shailah]: *she smiles and nods* You're a bit late but I will explain our purpose here in the shorter version. I have asked people to help me battle the lingering powers of Acheron using these amulets, which hold some of the powers of Atlantean light magic. *she holds out an amulet for the woman* It is your choice whether you wish to use this magic that I will be teaching or your own methods in our fight.
[Arzu]: I... know nothing of magic. But I can use my sword.
[Shailah]: *she nods softly* I would be teaching you how to use it but that is fine.
[Arzu]: *her brows crinkle as she thinks it over, then shakes her head* My sword is enough.
[Shailah]: *she nods and withdraws her hand, putting the rest of the amulets away* I will start teaching the actual magic in the next meeting next week. For now why don't we each introduce ourselves and our own personal reasons for wishing to join this?
[Shailah]: *she then motions to Calle* Form left to right.
[Castious]: **carefully wraps the amulet in cloth and folds it away in his armor*
[Callesta]: You...y..you all know me, C..Cally.. um, M..Magistrate..
[Castious]: I have only heard whispers of your stature, this is our first meeting
[Callesta]: It.. i..it's n..nice to meet you, then. *smiles and nods*
[Shailah]: Your reasons for wishing to join this adventure?
[Castious]: I am here as an agent to the King, where you all go, I go
[Shailah]: *she nods softly then looks to Arzu*
[Arzu]: I uh.. I only wish to prove myself.
[Shailah]: *She then looks to Sum and smiles softly*
[Sumyunggal]: I am Sumyunggal, I grow weary of the constant help me with this task or help me with that I get from the populace, aye tis rewarding but just felt like there was always "more", I join this Troupe and organization because I feel there is a power greater than myself that seeks the greater good and preservation of all that is alive and free. *she smiles with enthusiasm obviously very proud to be here*
[Shailah]: *she beams a bright smile at Sum and nods lightly* Thank you. *she then looks to the group* Does anyone have any questions about Atlantis, Acheron, or me? It can be anything you wish to know.
[Arzu]: *she raises her hand*
[Shailah]: *she nods to Arzu*
[Arzu]: What are they?
[Shailah]: Atlantis was an ancient civilization that drowned in a flood some couple hundred years ago. It was a city of light and life, upholding a tenant of peace and gentleness under the Atlantean gods. Acheron was a larger and more formidable empire, destroyed by time and in the fires of it owns demonic hells. The gods of Acheron demanded blood sacrifice and the people used dark powers and demons to allow blood to flow freely and to conquer other nations. Even to this day the powers of Atlantis and Acheron battle. The Acheronian powers wishing to be let loose upon the world to shed more blood and the powers of Atlantis only wishing to have both ancient civilizations finally rest so that this world can be brought into a new age.
[Arzu]: So. We have to fight dead people for other dead people?
[Shailah]: We're fighting dead people so that the living of this age can live peacefully.
[Castious]: hmm I find your description of these two empires interesting....by this account, my magic is Acheronian in nature...
[Shailah]: True, Templar magic was rooted in Acheron but the magic is not inherently evil. Only the people who use it can be.
[Arzu]: So, I still have to fight dead people? I have done that before. They fell to my blade just as any living person.
[Shailah]: *she nods* Yes. But the light magic will use here will make sure they will not rise again.
[Arzu]: We need only send them back to Erlik. He will make sure they do not come back.
[Castious]: hmf! If Erlik were doing his Job, the dead would not rise to begin with...
[Shailah]: *she chuckles* Without use completely cleansing the magic from the area they had risen from more will just awaken in their stead later on.
[Sumyunggal]: I see it as a noble cause, lest undeath overrun the land.
[Sumyunggal]: exactly the meaning behind the term "greater good" *nods her approval*
[Shailah]: *she nods lightly at Sum*
[Sumyunggal]: let us dispense with all this chatter and be about it then
[Shailah]: Not quite yet. I still need to teach you how to use the amulet's power.
[Sumyunggal]: my blade thirsts for blood, dead or living
[Sumyunggal]: very well *she looks intently at Shaliah*
[Shailah]: *she chuckles softly* I was going to wait until next week to start teaching to give the amulets time to adjust to your natural spiritual wavelength.
[Sumyunggal]: pardon my eagerness; alas I am ignorant of spiritual matters
[Sumyunggal]: *gives a brief bow of respect*
[Shailah]: It's quite alright. *She smiles softly* The powers in those amulets are very dangerous if used before you are ready to.
[Shailah]: Are there any other questions?
[Sumyunggal]: no milady
[Arzu]: Where will we find these dead people?
[Shailah]: The first place we will go to when we are ready is in the Wild Lands of Zelata. The Sanctum of Burning Souls.
[Sumyunggal]: aye, heard o that place I have
[Shailah]: *she nods* I thought that would be a good place to start.
[Shailah]: Until we next meet try to keep the amulet with you at all times.
[Sumyunggal]: should be no problem with the muscle we have gathered here
[Shailah]: *she nods*
[Arzu]: We will triumph
[Sumyunggal]: indeed *winks at Arzu*
[Shailah]: Well good luck. *she turns to the others* I suppose that ends the meeting for today. Thank you for your time. ))
Back to top Go down
Kaenun
Admin
Kaenun

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am

(( We will be meeting again next Friday at the same time and place. If anyone has any problems with this please let me or Callesta know. Thank you so much for participating Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron   Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light of Atlantis, Shadow of Acheron
Page 1 of 1