The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Philosophy and astronomy I_vote_lcapPhilosophy and astronomy I_voting_barPhilosophy and astronomy I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Philosophy and astronomy I_vote_lcapPhilosophy and astronomy I_voting_barPhilosophy and astronomy I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Philosophy and astronomy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

Philosophy and astronomy Empty
PostSubject: Philosophy and astronomy   Philosophy and astronomy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 am

Hello my friends,

I am writing to you all to offer a position alongside me in researching philosophy and astronomy. I currently need reliable scribes and researchers who are devoted to explaining why we are here, where we all come from, and what lies in wait for us in the heavens.

Someday, soon, I am hoping to explain lunar eciplises and their relevance, using practical philosophy, rational thought, and endless hours of study.

All with a desire for knowledge and explanations should give me notice of your willingness to help in these scientific endeavors.

Cally
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy and astronomy   Philosophy and astronomy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 am

( Demetrea would definitely be involved in this. )
Back to top Go down
Athalwulf

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy and astronomy   Philosophy and astronomy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 pm

((As would Marinus Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Jingfu

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy and astronomy   Philosophy and astronomy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm

(This would be a really good niche for Jingfu.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy and astronomy   Philosophy and astronomy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophy and astronomy
Page 1 of 1