The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) I_vote_lcapHire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) I_voting_barHire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) I_vote_lcapHire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) I_voting_barHire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callesto

Callesto

Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) Empty
PostSubject: Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne)   Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 am

I, Oryanne, have organized a private association of rogues, theives and mercenaries who sell their expertise to others. Some of the duties we are currently selling include:

-Spying, tailing and infliltrating: Hire someone to spy on other people or infiltrate a city, guild or community.

-Mercenary duties - Hire an assassin or soldier, or slews of them, to fight or assassinate figures or groups that have no bearing on the Sealladh alliance and do not require direct intervention from the alliance.

-Abduction of or procuring of people or slaves: Why buy a slave when you can pay half the price to have a specific one procured for you? Hire a rogue too, to abduct specific rivals of your own personal businesses or dealings.

-Basic thievery - Have a specific item you want but can't afford? Pay half the price and have it in your possession within the week.

Any inquiries should be sent to Oryanne.

Back to top Go down

Hire a rogue (a letter from Oryanne)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Guild Storylines and RP Concepts-
Jump to: