The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Thorgore(Caleb) I_vote_lcapThorgore(Caleb) I_voting_barThorgore(Caleb) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Thorgore(Caleb) I_vote_lcapThorgore(Caleb) I_voting_barThorgore(Caleb) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Thorgore(Caleb)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorgore

Thorgore

Thorgore(Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Thorgore(Caleb)   Thorgore(Caleb) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:41 pm

years ago on the eve of a great battle a cimerrin teen just over 17 screams in pain the shaman and the mid wife glance at each other both know that life and death will visit tonight. the shaman knows what must be done for the young mother before him is pregnant and it is going badly, blood soaks the bear skin on which he is kneeling he prays to crom "please give me a nother option for i have known this girl since birth." In just a moment the teens body goes limp and the mid wife screams "NO" the elder shaman knows what he must do as he unsheathes his knife and cuts in to the belly of the now dead teen, he reaches in to the wound and grabs the first sign of life he feels. as a small chance would have it the child is strong and able to breath with no assistance as the new born boy grips the shamans finger tighter and tighter the shaman know this child one day will be a great warrior. the shaman holds the child and proclaims he will be called Thorgore. many years pass the child thats mom died at birth and father was a great conqueror slain saving most all of his home village long before he was born a child with nothing, but had ships his hole life, under a wachtful eye of an ever aging shaman but never knowing of any one who cares. on the eve of his manhood Thorgores only friend went missing she was his only hope for a life without war vanished in to the Forrest Thorgore could hear her screams and cry's, he ran to his small but useful shack and grabbed the only tie to his father he had his fathers sword a 2handed massive sword forged in a volcano and gifted to his father, now it was time for action and Thorgore slung the mighty blade on his back and rushed though the woods jumping over downed trees and weaving in and out of rocks and trees moving so fast only Crom could be resposible for. as he reached a small clearing he saw a small vamir camp he bursts in to a rage as he sees 4 stong vamir champoins taking turns on his true love he unsheathes his fathers blade and swings it so fast the air ripping around the blade could be heard for miles and in one sweep 4 heads fall to the ground bodys left not knowing there fate and then falling to the ground with a mighty thud. Thorgores rage turns to sadness when he turns his gaze to his love only to find her cut and badly beaten body fade to darkness. some say this was the day all true feeling other than hate was purged from Thorgores body leaving nothing but a power lusting conqueror with a code kill all able to do evil deeds. he wanders with no aim and no goal just need for power to smite his enemy.

Thorgore(Caleb) Calebpic
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

Thorgore(Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Heyaaa   Thorgore(Caleb) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:27 am

niceeeeeeee story man ;-) Good luck in-game -
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Callesto

Callesto

Thorgore(Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorgore(Caleb)   Thorgore(Caleb) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 am

Give

ME

YOUR

PUPPY
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

Thorgore(Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorgore(Caleb)   Thorgore(Caleb) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:53 am

Callesto wrote:
Give

ME

YOUR

PUPPY

Wouldn't you rather a certain kitten?
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Thorgore(Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorgore(Caleb)   Thorgore(Caleb) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am

Psykhe wrote:
Callesto wrote:
Give

ME

YOUR

PUPPY

Wouldn't you rather a certain kitten?

Very, very much so... very much so... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thorgore(Caleb) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorgore(Caleb)   Thorgore(Caleb) Icon_minitime