The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Dinatess=Beracah I_vote_lcapDinatess=Beracah I_voting_barDinatess=Beracah I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Dinatess=Beracah I_vote_lcapDinatess=Beracah I_voting_barDinatess=Beracah I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Dinatess=Beracah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinatessa

Dinatess=Beracah Empty
PostSubject: Dinatess=Beracah   Dinatess=Beracah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 am

Dinatessa is a very unfortunate person. She always seems to be plagued with bad luck every where she goes. From what she can remember anyways. She doesn't know where she was born or who her parents are, she is even confused on what race she is however she believes Stygian. Dina just found that she has magical powers and is now learning to harness and use them to defend herself and others, but she would never hurt some one for the entertainment of it. She is a kind and caring soul who loves to help when she can and defend when needed. She is very shy sometimes but not always and has a tendancy to speak her mind on occasion. Being of average hieght and some what on the thinner side she tends to be picked on a lot so she tries to stay out of peoples way as much as possible. Dina appears to be around 17 to 18 years old however she believes that she is really around 25 or 26. She is about 5'6" tall with dark brown hair and goldish brown eyes. She is a concervative person buy by no means a Nun.

Dina's most recent unfortunate event is one that may be with her till the day she dies. Two months ago while travelling in Cimmeria a Barbarian attacked her and she was forced to kill the Barbarian. The attack became an unfortunate event when Dina woke up the next morning to a Cimmerian guard trying to arrest her for attacking innocent people on the road the night before. Dina did not remember this though so she was forced to defend herself again and flee the area. Two weeks later while in Khemi she woke up to see a friend had her tied up to a tree. When she asked her friend what was going on she was informed that friend found her the night before attacking others on the road to Khemi for no reason. The friend told her that when she asked what was going on it was not Dina's voice that responded, it was the voice of an angry murduring Barbarian named Aragos!

To be continued.....

A little about me. My name is Beracah and I live in Colorado now. I just moved back here after my Dad passed away in Oregon the end of April. I am a quiet person that doesn't really like the crowd scenes of bars or clubs...and I can't dance. I am 5'6" with dark brown almost black curly hair (due to a perm) and brown eyes with a hint of gold in them. I love horses and love to fish but don't much cause I don't have any one to go with. My favorite color is dark purple just like my car. Ummmm.....I will have to think of more later geek

Sorry for the terrible pics.

Dinatess=Beracah Phonepic
Dinatess=Beracah Beracah037
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Dinatess=Beracah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinatess=Beracah   Dinatess=Beracah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:42 am

The pics aren't terrible, and that couch looks comfy Razz

And you know I already like the direction your going with Dina. I'm anxious to get to meet you and everyone else IC soon - we need towork out a time and day for a guild wide meet and greet.
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

Dinatess=Beracah Empty
PostSubject: nice story !! i like the barbian murder :P   Dinatess=Beracah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 am

heeeeeeeeey nice picx ..i like your story ...very good one...:$ i am waiting for the rest of this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Kimmy/Malkaleth

Dinatess=Beracah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinatess=Beracah   Dinatess=Beracah Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 am

Oh I like moar story please! bounce

Next assignment for Thursday night: "acquiring" Beracah's couch. xD

And another club hater! Rejoice! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinatess=Beracah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinatess=Beracah   Dinatess=Beracah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinatess=Beracah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-