The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) I_vote_lcapLadies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) I_voting_barLadies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) I_vote_lcapLadies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) I_voting_barLadies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) I_vote_rcap 
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
berrol

berrol

Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol)   Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 pm

A little about me: My name is levi , im a 23 year old currently laid off employee of (insert horrible global coorperation here). My wife also works for said corp , but no .. we met online Smile we are both recovering wow-a-holics but please hold the hate mail some people enjoy it Razz. i have a verry long raiding career in warcraft wich you may say ...big deal but it was occasionaly challenging... such as getting Fourty freaking people together in the same place...AT THE SAME TIME .. whew...I do have a picture im uploading but it is 5 years old and i dont feel like taking a self portrait atm or even finding my camera for that matter.

I told cally i was sorry, but couldnt possibly write as gifted a story as many of you have posted. I basicly just use the right side of my brain, artistic and crazy would describe me well. Callesto has asked me to be Sealladh's Pve coordinator and since i know she is a girl i couldnt possibly say no. But have no fear! i do have alot of experience running raids , and even more enjoying them. I am verry patient and only scream on vent when someone calls me jeans. SO that being said i hope Sealladh will have a lustrous raiding career full of fun and excitement and ... well... purple pretty things mmm...[img]Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) 2[/img]
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol)   Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Happy to see you finally posted here, Berrol Smile

And yes, in time you will make an excellent PvE coordinator. We just need to get you the experience you need to start hosting instance runs and raiding parties, and you will formally become Sealladh's Tribune.

Check out the post in "Sealladh Structure" section of the forum for a more detailed listing of titles and duties.
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol)   Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:49 am

you got it bro....;_)force me to get into raids Razz coz i hate them O_x
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol)   Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... FLUFFY (berrol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: