The Sealladh Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sealladh Alliance

TH€ HÿßÕRÎÅÑ ÃG£

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Callesto
Majah - Max I_vote_lcapMajah - Max I_voting_barMajah - Max I_vote_rcap 
Psykhe
Faucon
Mani929
shemeitt
Simage
Snowfire
Majah
Nancy the fancy
Selona Deshret

Majah - Max

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Name: Majah
Path: Guardian
Trade: War.

[Majah]: how are you
[Katleanna]:*sighs and tosses her hair over her shoulder* ive been better... butalso ive been much worse.. *shrugs* but consistently better then i usedto be if thats what your asking
[Majah]: and how were you before, if you dont mind my asking
[Katleanna]: pretty bad *she giggles* partly my fault... partly not
[Majah]: i see
[Majah]: you are making me see how little i do know about you *chuckles*
[Katleanna]: *shakes her head and looks away some.* ive only been in your company for a short while now... is it that suprising?
[Majah]: i suppose not
[Majah]: well, maybe now might be a good time to tell me a bit about yourself?
[Katleanna]:*looks up a little at him, unknowing really of what shes starting toget herself into.* .. what would you like to know?
[Majah]: maybe a bit about your family? friends?
[Katleanna]:i was... * takes a moment to think of the right word, but abandons hopealmost instantly.* a bratty little thing.. which was rare comming froma military family i suppose...
[Majah]: i see
[Katleanna]: so i had no friends really, growing up... though i did have family... just my father and an older brother
[Majah]: in a way, that is all i had growing up as well
[Katleanna]: ..oh?
[Majah]: yes
[Majah]: they are, as far as i know, the only surviving family members i have
[Katleanna]: .. i see...
[Majah]: not the best story
[Katleanna]: *smiles a bit.* as mine was any better?
[Chispa]: hello friends *smiles*
[Majah]: my father, was a stygian, my mother a aquilonian
[Majah]: hello Chispa
[Katleanna]: *looks over her shoulder, a bit suprised.* ..Chispa! hello! *big smiles for chispy*
[Majah]: if you like to hear about my past, that is up to you
[Chispa]: *she takes a look at the various foods on the table.. then wrinkles her nose*
[Majah]: the frogs are not much better than the ones in the tavern unfortunatly
[Chispa]: i will never understand you aquilonian's choice of foods... there is no flavor!
[Katleanna]:i suppose i am guilty of being a bit curious... but please, i dont wishto pry into anything... it will come easy when the time is right for itto come
[Chispa]: i need to make you some true stygian dishes... they can be quite spicy though *smirks*
[Majah]: i have already shared this story before, my feelings for it have changed over the years
[Katleanna]: *mimics chispa, though not on purpose as she eyes the frogs.* ... never had a liking for them either...
[Majah]: my father, studied demons, damn near worshipped them
[Majah]: power hungry, strict, cold hearted
[Majah]: my mother was forced into an arranged marriage
[Majah]: he would force me to study for hours, hoping that i would be twice the mage he was
[Katleanna]: *her facial experssion matched the somber nature of the story thus far as she would nod, listening on.*
[Majah]: over the years things got worse, he would beat me, and my mother
[Majah]: my uncle, Lock, came looking to take my mother and i away to a better life
[Majah]: he took us from my home, and led us into the forrests toward a caravan
[Majah]: when we reached them, there was nothing but burnt bodies and wagons
[Majah]:we were forced to hide in the forrest for nearly 2 days and nights, onthe third day, my father, in his rage, burnt down the forrest
[Katleanna]: *mouth hangs a bit and eyes slightly widen.* no...
[Chispa]: *her eyes grow wide in horror*
[Majah]: they died
[Chispa]: that's... horrible... *seems uncomfortable as she doesnt know what to say*
[Guild] [Mufallah]: Greetings, friend.
[Majah]:my father, had cast protective spells on me when i was much younger, toprotect me from the fire he would constantly expose me to in my study,so i lived...
[Majah]: he found me, clinging to my mother
[Majah]:*reaches his right arm to hold his left shoulder, as if in pain* as...punishment... for attempting to leave, he cursed me
[Chispa]: cursed you how??
[Katleanna]: *she gaspes slightly* those markings... i always thought they were tattoo's...
[Majah]: *steps from the bench, and slowly removing his shirt, he mutters* he bound me, to a demon...
[Chispa]: *her eyes grow wide* i have heard of such rituals
[Majah]: he sold me to slavery, along with my younger brother, who he had lost all love for, along with my mother
[Majah]: i have not seen either of them since
[Chispa]: i hope you will someday
[Majah]: so, like you katleanna, i grew up with only my father, and brother
[Katleanna]: *her heart just plummets.* how awfull... sir majah...
[Majah]: *tears well up in majah's eyes*
[Majah]: *gritting his teeth* excuse me, i've got to go

Majah stands from the bench, and walks quickly for the door.

* a few weeks later *

Katleanna stands at the keep, overlooking the whole of Arretium for the first time, with Majah standing near

[Katleanna]: this is incredible...
[Majah]: i was here for the first stone to be set

They make their way down to the trader

[Majah]: i am sorry for the other night, at the fireside
[Katleanna]: no... that wasnt your fault... i can understand why you didnt want to be there anymore..
[Majah]: it was not that he had no right to approach you... it was the way he did it
[Katleanna]: *sighs* yeah... if that cimmerian only knew me and what i do, he would never have even looked at me thoughout that meeting...
[Majah]: and why not?
[Katleanna]: are cimmerians not fearfull of dark sorcery?
[Majah]: i cant think of a single thing that would scare off that dumb brutes way of thinking
*Majah notices the rusty dented wristguards on Katleanna's forearm*
[Majah]: come with me
[Katleanna]: .. as you wish
[Katleanna]: ... *watches curiously*
[Majah]: does it fit?
[Katleanna]: ah! sir majah.... *secures them on her wrists and smiles.* .. thank you
[Majah]: hehe, i am still learning the trade, but hopefully they will work well for you
[Katleanna]: *smiles and nods* im sure they will
[Katleanna]: *giggles a bit* but look at me, wearing my armor here as if a battle will break out...
[Majah]: it is good to be on your guard
[Majah]: although, i doubt anything will happen within the city walls of Arretium
[Katleanna]: your right. i do feel really safe here *laughs some* but isnt that silly? ive never even been here before
[Majah]: some knights prefer to stay away from the city
[Katleanna]: ..i wonder why...
[Majah]: so, what do you have planned for the rest of the night
[Katleanna]: *shrugs.* nothing really... i was hopeing to visit the new library, but only for a moment... after that, i was just going to head back to Zelata's cave and rest... maybe wash up a little too *giggles some, embarased as her boots and armor couldnt help but get a little blood on them from todays exploits.*
[Majah]: then to the library, as i have not seen it either
[Katleanna]: hmm... do you even know where it is, then?
[Majah]: not a clue
[Katleanna]: *giggles a bit* well then...
[Majah]: maybe there
[Majah]: barely unpacked...
[Katleanna]: *looks around, excitedly* oh wow...
[Majah]: hmm...
[Majah]: i swear i've seen this before
[Katleanna]: ..oh? whats that?
[Majah]: *pulls from the shelf a leatherbound book*
[Katleanna]: *peeks over his shoulder best she can.*
[Majah]: i do think i read this before, when i was younger
[Katleanna]: ... what is it?
[Majah]: *opens the page and starts flipping through drawings of demons and rituals*
[Majah]: i... i dont know... all i know is that i've seen this before
[Majah]: hmm *continues to flip through pages*
[Katleanna]: .... *being a user of dark magics, she recognizes some of the practices, but most are far too ancient and complicated for one of her intermediate understanding.*
[Katleanna]: well.. it appears i already found what i was looking for...
[Majah]: oh?
[Majah]: hm
[Majah]: *continues to flip page after page, obviously preoccupied*
[Majah]: *stops with a blank look on his face*
[Katleanna]: *nods* the reason why i wanted to come here was to reasearch and try to referance your markings... im not that good yet, but perhaps someday ill be able to find a way to break you of your- *looks at him.* ...whats wrong?
[Majah]: *angles the book so Katleanna can get a better view* this here
[Katleanna]: *scoots closer, now biting at her thumbnail.* ...hmm....
[Majah]: *the page holds a picture of a demonic face with three horns and two abyss like holes for eyes*
[Katleanna]: ... ive seen him before... he is one of terrible power... very ancient... *looks up at him.* is he the one?
[Majah]: there is a name... *runs finger across the old text* Shul... Shulgoth... *Majah's eyes widen*
[Katleanna]: *echos him.* ..Shulgoth...hmm..
[Majah]: *Majah stands staring at the page. His hands begin to shake*
[Katleanna]: *notices the booki starting to shake.* ... majah... hey! *takes the book from him and shuts it.* majah!
[Majah]: *Majah stands still, chills run down his back, and his teeth begin to chatter*
[Katleanna]: damnit... *casts the book aside and runs her thumb down the edge of her sword, with her blood driping now, she traces over the marks on his arms and mutters a short incantation.*
[Majah]: ...Shul...*Majah's tattoo begins to glow*
[Katleanna]: my magic is nowhere near as strong as yourfathers, but it should eas it a bit...
[Katleanna]: ...
[Katleanna]: majah...! snap out of it!
[Majah]: Shulgoth.. *Majah's tattoo flashes in a bright red as Majah falls to his knees. he screams in agony as the demons face appears shreaking through the library*
[Majah]: *Majah's shouting becomes one with the demons as he is thrown back into the wall and then tumbles down the stairs*
[Majah]: my... my spear.. i need *Majah stumbles to his feet as he makes for the doorway for his spear*
[Katleanna]: ugh..! majah! *is forced to stay her distance through the ordeal, but regains herself and chases after him down the stairs.*
[Katleanna]: majah... please...
[Majah]: *shaking in terror* no! you saw what happened!
[Majah]: where is the book
[Majah]: *anger in his voice* give me the book!
[Katleanna]: .... i-its ok.... please calm down... *though she is also terrified, she peaks very softly, trying toease him.*
[Katleanna]: o-ok...
[Majah]: g..give it to me..
[Katleanna]: *carefully hands him the tome*
[Katleanna]: ...
[Majah]: *snatches the tome from her hands* it is too dangerous! you need to keep away!
[Katleanna]: majah....!
[Katleanna]: let me help! i can at least supress it a little!
[Majah]: i need.. i need to fix this *stands half dazed* i need to end this!
[Katleanna]: magic can only be undone by magic! we dont have the means to yet... but soon, i promise!
[Majah]: how can you possibly help me!? i've been living with THAT inside of me for all of these years now! this is going to END. i have to finish this!
[Majah]: YOU CANNOT SAVE ME

Majah runs away from Katleanna, to the stables, where he then mounts his steed, and flees from the city.
Back to top Go down
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm

oh

Name: Max
Trade: College @_@;;

idk really what to say about myself, im outgoing, funny, loud, and very active, i take tong soo do, which translates to way of the knife hand *i think* i enjoy working out, and video games... i love my girlfriend, and hate my brother!

now to leave you thinkin'

which one am i??
Majah - Max 0705071636a
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:43 pm

You take Tong Soo Do and Tang Soo Do?
'cause Tang Soo Do would rather mean the way of the fist... Soo is hand, meant as strike, defense. And Tang is a reference to the T'ang dynasty of China... So Tang Soo Do would translate as classical martial art which was influenced by the T'ang method of martial art. Very Happy
Where are you training, and what association are you part of? I'm in the World Tang Soo Do Association.
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 pm

You cannot save me..... you can't even saaaave yourrrrself!

hehe, great story, even if it did remind me of a stabbing westward song Smile

And my guess is... your the one on the left.
Back to top Go down
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Faucon wrote:
You take Tong Soo Do and Tang Soo Do?
'cause Tang Soo Do would rather mean the way of the fist... Soo is hand, meant as strike, defense. And Tang is a reference to the T'ang dynasty of China... So Tang Soo Do would translate as classical martial art which was influenced by the T'ang method of martial art. Very Happy
Where are you training, and what association are you part of? I'm in the World Tang Soo Do Association.

see now you have me questioning myself!

im taking it at the college im in, and the teacher runs his own dojo, so i wouldnt know anything more than that

and good guess cally (its cuz majah is bald isnt it)
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Awww... I'm sorry, I didn't want to introduce any self-questioning ! Very Happy Nevermind, then! Wink
Back to top Go down
Psykhe

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Faucon wrote:
Awww... I'm sorry, I didn't want to introduce any self-questioning ! Very Happy Nevermind, then! Wink

well this is the introduction section. where better to intorduce it then here? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mani929
Admin

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 am

I think you are the left one ! I am wrong>??
Back to top Go down
https://sealladh.rpg-board.net
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 am

Mani929 wrote:

yes im the one on the left

http://www.cspacademy.com/index.cfm?page=7

and that is for faucon
Back to top Go down
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 am

Mani929 wrote:

yes im the one on the left

http://www.cspacademy.com/index.cfm?page=7

and that is for faucon
Back to top Go down
Faucon

Faucon

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Cool.
I guess everyone interpret those korean words slightly differently ! Very Happy

I really enjoy Tang Soo Do, I hope you do too ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 pm

it do, its a lot of fun, i plan on taking the belt test as soon as i can, if im lucky i can jump a couple belts, but i'll have to work my ass off
Back to top Go down
Majah

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 am

Majah - Max Majah_picture029

Majah - Max Majah_picture030

Majah - Max Majah_picture031
Back to top Go down
Callesto

Callesto

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Yay! Sealladh brings Glory!

And welcome among us, Majah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Majah - Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majah - Max   Majah - Max Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majah - Max
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sealladh Alliance :: Roleplay Realm :: Introduction and Bio Section-
Jump to: